• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Tennis thread

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual cast of right wing US idiots have glommed on to this novax story … i say aussie govt should promote travel amongst these types to the outback … those fuckheads will be expecting the shitty excuse for a steakhouse and instead get to let their powerful immune systems fight off deadly snake bites :thumb:

The other travel destination for protesters I'd like to see is the Amazon rain forest for all our old growth logging protesters.

Let's see how long they last down there. Reforestation isn't even in the vocabulary down there as they clear cut the rains forest for grazing or other resources.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual cast of right wing US idiots have glommed on to this novax story … i say aussie govt should promote travel amongst these types to the outback … those fuckheads will be expecting the shitty excuse for a steakhouse and instead get to let their powerful immune systems fight off deadly snake bites :thumb:

These are probably the same people who were "Boycotting" Neiman Marcus for dumping Ivanka's terrible clothes.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As things stand there's no chance he's playing in NYC, either. Maybe BoJo lets him in but the entire country's pissed at him for hosting a garden party like a cocksucker while the entire country was locked down last year so he might be gone anyway.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next up Medvedev - Well, it was fun while it lasted Felix :D