• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: 49ers in Antartica 1/5/14

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predicting a low scoring game, and atleast 1 dead pigeon falling from the sky.

And just like the movie Day after Tomorrow, I'm going to expect a few ref's to be flash frozen running up the sidelines.

I'm hoping the Niners take care of the ball, our jumbo sets seem well suited for this type of battle, not having Bruce Miller for this game is going to hurt.

Gore, James, Dixon, Hunter better stay on the bikes and stay warmed up during dead ball periods.

49ers win 13-6?

Alex Smith got no help from his defense tonight. 28 point lead and the defense couldn't seal the deal?

:L

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers win 23-20, they leave that freezer with their heads up

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAY AREA!

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers win 23-20, they leave that freezer with their heads up

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAY AREA!
It was touch and go on both fronts for a while, but ultimately a doubly satisfying afternoon.. Add to the Dubs and Niners my beloved Arsenal winning their matches this week, and it's a pretty good time to be me.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

I have game saved on the DVR, going rewatch over and over until next weeks game vs CAR.

I know it was -50 degrees on the field, but that was some of the worst officiating I've seen in a while long. I don't think Jeff Tripellette was involved, but there should be an investigation re how many bad calls and no calls were missed.

49ers won it, but the Ref's were doing their best to ignore penalties left and right.