• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oregon/Washington PAC-12 Title Game - ABC - 5pm PST

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team won again. No arguing that. Oregon is a damn good football team!
Oregon is a collection of 4 and 5 star talent, but Phil paying them all that money in advance to come to Eugene, and all the extra money they provide them and their families, it always creates this situation of them when it comes down to fire to develop and give it their all to the max. Oregon always seems to come up short in the end, even against many teams that sport way less in talent on paper. Not to mention how much roster turnover they sport, that's even become worse with the portal. And the coaches there are basically glorified employees of Nike and everyone knows it. I think it's always why they keep having this turnover rate there as well. Eventually they are sitting on a pile of money and seek out living in better cities and not just being glorified bitch boys of a billionaire and his whims.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is a collection of 4 and 5 star talent, but Phil paying them all that money in advance to come to Eugene, and all the extra money they provide them and their families, it always creates this situation of them when it comes down to fire to develop and give it their all to the max. Oregon always seems to come up short in the end, even against many teams that sport way less in talent on paper. Not to mention how much roster turnover they sport, that's even become worse with the portal. And the coaches there are basically glorified employees of Nike and everyone knows it. I think it's always why they keep having this turnover rate there as well. Eventually they are sitting on a pile of money and seek out living in better cities and not just being glorified bitch boys of a billionaire
Duck's got bitch slapped by a well coached team with 3-4 star recruits. The Nike
brand in 2023 is dead!

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP PAC XII…

You were my gateway into CFB as a 12 year old dork trying to figure out what CFB was… and then I saw OJ before he became a murderer and a punch line and my whole world changed. Thanks.

IMG_4047.gif

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, it will be a bit sad to see the Pac go...
Not my favorite, but had to happen. Already being on the west coast and still playing the later games meant no eyes was actually ever on them, and it showed in the polls every year.

The time it took Washington to get into the top 5 was a crime. Their resume topped all bu Georgia for a long time.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty awesome to see the huskies win the last pac12 game. Wazzu has a damn good shot at being in the championship game next year.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hard life being an Oregon fan. They had 2 legit and close shots to get into the CFP this year & barely missed it both times.

The flip is Washington, Oregon was favored (-10) by so much because Washington has played up and down to competition but at the end of the day pulled it off.

All I know is if Alabama doesn't get in (which is now more likely) I'll be pulling for Washington. It's too good of story. Washington has great fans and then on top of it a PAC team winning the Natty in its last year of existence in its current form would be lol ironic.

That was a great game last night nonetheless.