• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON vs washington state

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38 points...hmmm

Oregon was in control of the game from start to finish, though they stuttered a bit in the first half. WSU also scored garbage-time TDs.

WSU is simply not a good team though, so this isn't a good gauge for the Ducks. Once they face UCLA and Stanford, we'll know more about them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon was in control of the game from start to finish, though they stuttered a bit in the first half. WSU also scored garbage-time TDs.

WSU is simply not a good team though, so this isn't a good gauge for the Ducks. Once they face UCLA and Stanford, we'll know more about them.

The next 2 weeks are the 2 biggest tests of the year. I don't think oregon will stumble against a bad team this year IMO. These two games and CCG are the only games Oregon I think could possibly lose

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO riddled Oregon FAILS to cova the game spread for the 1st time this year today.

Beginning of the end?

Me thinks their D is beginning to crack and leak water. They cannot stop the pass with plenty more of that headed their way soon.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO riddled Oregon FAILS to cova the game spread for the 1st time this year today.

Beginning of the end?

Me thinks their D is beginning to crack and leak water. They cannot stop the pass with plenty more of that headed their way soon.

so ridiculous.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beginning of the end?

Yep, if WSU has a QB who could actually not throw the ball to the other team, Oregon could've lost this game. WSU isn't gonna scare anyone defensively, I mean give me a break Leach never cares about defense. Better QB and Cougars win this without a defense.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if WSU has a QB who could actually not throw the ball to the other team, Oregon could've lost this game. WSU isn't gonna scare anyone defensively, I mean give me a break Leach never cares about defense. Better QB and Cougars win this without a defense.

:shocked: