• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon vs Stanford

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm sure they're working on building stamina and defending Oregon's no-huddle offense. Sealing the edge is crucial vs. LMJ. As far as WRs, freshman Ty Montgomery, who ran back a kick for a TD at the end of the WSU game, is fast and has decent hands. He's going to need to step up in Owusu's place.

bing_blunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I still remember the PA guy at Stanford as a little kid seeing SC play Stanford in Palo Alto and the guy saying "We'll see today if Indian arrows can pierce Southern California's Orange Juice (referring to OJ Simpson).........or at least that's how my foggy mind remembers it.

My biggest memory of USC-Stanford as a kid had to be sitting in the middle of Trojan fans at Stanford stadium, watching the Stanford ban go through their usual routine...

"Goose step, pay homage to Troy. Goose step, pay homage to Troy"

Definitely got a couple laughs from the away crowd.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My biggest memory of USC-Stanford as a kid had to be sitting in the middle of Trojan fans at Stanford stadium, watching the Stanford ban go through their usual routine...

"Goose step, pay homage to Troy. Goose step, pay homage to Troy"

Definitely got a couple laughs from the away crowd.

I'm not a Stanford fan but they have a cool band.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Stanford to win (as weird as it is saying that) but I doubt they do. Oregon is a much more deep team than they are and probably win the position by position matchups with the exception of QB and maybe OL. Their defense absolutely sucks though and I doubt they're going to stop James and De'Anthony Thomas.

The only way Stanford wins is to hope for a few untimely turnovers and Luck having the game of his career.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Stanford to win (as weird as it is saying that) but I doubt they do. Oregon is a much more deep team than they are and probably win the position by position matchups with the exception of QB and maybe OL. Their defense absolutely sucks though and I doubt they're going to stop James and De'Anthony Thomas.

The only way Stanford wins is to hope for a few untimely turnovers and Luck having the game of his career.

Finally, someone that knows what he is talking about when it comes to Pac-12 football. Should have guessed it would be a Cal fan. Let's Go Ducks!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I haven't seen much of Stanford this year. Is it the norm for them to throw short of the sticks every 3rd down? Luck really hasn't pushed down field at all, but the decision to show 3 yards short of the sticks on 3rd and anything is killing them. The ball is being dropped often, and guys keep slipping trying to turn up field.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the game was over when Luck threw the INT and it promptly became 8-0. Played like shit in every phase of the game. Season meet toilet.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty poor fallout on Stanford's part... made Oregon seemed real upstoppable....

lol complete turnaround from last saturday's battle with Bama vs LSU

hawgz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So all we're waiting on is for Cal to step on Stanford's neck, thus ending the trees little 3 year run of semi-relevance

perfect

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever keeps care of your field needs to be fired.