• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON vs Nebraska Part II

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew that was a game thread I was WAITING to create and due to some whining Ohio State poster I respectfully waited to make game thread, then out of pure dig some poster goes and makes a game thread just to get a few laughs.

I cant wait to win this game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am officially removing myself from posting in that Fake game thread.

Absolutely and utter horse shit just so people get a little rise of humor they go and completely ruin an experience.
So you can't enjoy your team or talking about your team unless you are the only one that creates a thread about it? :L

There are more Nebraska fans on this site than Duck fans. That's a fact. They have every right to make a game thread of their own and none of you waited until the actual day of the game anyway so their too early thread was earlier than your too early thread. Who cares?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THink its time we Merge this one?
That would not turn out the way you would want it to. Merges are based on the oldest one so the game thread would be folded into this one, not the other way around.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't enjoy your team or talking about your team unless you are the only one that creates a thread about it? :L

There are more Nebraska fans on this site than Duck fans. That's a fact. They have every right to make a game thread of their own and none of you waited until the actual day of the game anyway so their too early thread was earlier than your too early thread. Who cares?

No, you know very well why that "game thread" was created so early.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok need to delete post 1-179 then merge? that would put the first post at 10 minutes after the first post of the real game thread :D

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you know very well why that "game thread" was created so early.
Yes, and you are upset that your too early thread was folded into their too early thread and don't see the point.

I'm not sure the hoop is ready for whatever drama happens when it will be OD vs AG in the week leading up to the duck v dawg game this year. Between gif storms and dozens of posts describing duck garden gnome placement that thread is going to be crazy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok need to delete post 1-179 then merge? that would put the first post at 10 minutes after the first post of the real game thread :D
Naw, we've seen this movie before. This isn't the first time OD has boycotted a thread because he wasn't allowed to make it.

During the game all of his posts will be conveniently contained right here while everyone else has their discussion in the actual game thread.

I mean he literally just won't post to a game thread he doesn't get to create. It's pathetic, funny, and glorious all at the same time. Just sit back and enjoy it all.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, we've seen this movie before. This isn't the first time OD has boycotted a thread because he wasn't allowed to make it.

During the game all of his posts will be conveniently contained right here while everyone else has their discussion in the actual game thread.

I mean he literally just won't post to a game thread he doesn't get to create. It's pathetic, funny, and glorious all at the same time. Just sit back and enjoy it all.
Soooooo we quote him copy paste and take it to the real game thread so he gets an alert? pull an ol bugs bunny daffy duck on him?

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, just pick some random fucking thread with one fucking post in it that was made on the soccer forum just before this one and merge it with this one.

Here's the thing. If Oregon wins, I'll get over it.
I'll most likely be pissed, but will certainly be on here to take my lumps.

Win or lose, your still gonna take all this shit way too seriously.

Oh, and happy 7th anniversary.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he will read the game thread for sure and he will quote the crap out of it into this thread if the ducks are doing well.

And he is notorious for disappearing if things aren't going well, but does usually come back with some cussing and bitching about how they are playing or how the refs are screwing them etc. Either way it's entertaining.

I won't be able to take part in it, but you can bet I'll catch up on it at some point after I get back from our game.

:suds:

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. One more thing.
If Oregon loses,
I'm putting up an Oregon vs. Wyoming thread Saturday night.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, just pick some random fucking thread with one fucking post in it that was made on the soccer forum just before this one and merge it with this one.

Here's the thing. If Oregon wins, I'll get over it.
I'll most likely be pissed, but will certainly be on here to take my lumps.

Win or lose, your still gonna take all this shit way too seriously.

Oh, and happy 7th anniversary.
I wont even be pissed, ill be disappointed but not mad. Well i should say as long as we improve over last week. Ill eat my crow as well. So far i have made no prediction of score, winner, or loser aside from saying i would be surprised if either team scores less than 40.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont even be pissed, ill be disappointed but not mad. Well i should say as long as we improve over last week. Ill eat my crow as well. So far i have made no prediction of score, winner, or loser aside from saying i would be surprised if either team scores less than 40.

Sorry. Wasn't clear.
I'll be pissed because tHoop will lose out on an epic meltdown.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Wasn't clear.
I'll be pissed because tHoop will lose out on an epic meltdown.
I think we will see reverse meltdown of OD in his drunken rage - prediction :D
think he said he will be sweater surfing or somethin

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poke into this thread to see what's goin on this early....

....Sees OD bitching about someone else starting a game thread almost 400 posts in

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to burst all your pants bubbles here but I wont be on here come game time because I will be IN AUTZEN STADIUM WITH THE DUCK FANS ENJOYING A VICTORY!!!!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to burst all your pants bubbles here but I wont be on here come game time because I will be IN AUTZEN STADIUM WITH THE DUCK FANS ENJOYING A VICTORY!!!!
You will have your phone and be sweater surfin i am sure you wont be able to resist checkin in

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy the game. Seriously.

Should be a hell of an atmosphere.

But......
SKOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the game. Seriously.

Should be a hell of an atmosphere.

But......
SKOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
Speaking of atmosphere, hows the air quality today?