• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Football In a Nutshell

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree they are not an elite team, never have been and ban the next Oregon poster that writes that shit?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I saw this I immediately thought of Oregon. No offense to Mamba or anyone. Just thought it was very fitting.

No doubt.....:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah hate those teams that lose 1 or 2 games a season multiple conference championships in a row and going to BCS bowls over and over being of little substance.

Since you based your Arizona prediction on last year's game, will you be basing next week's prediction on Oregon on how they have played the last three weeks?

Or do games from one year ago mean more than current games in your methodology?

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree they are not an elite team, never have been and ban the next Oregon poster that writes that shit?

I've laugh at that speculation time and time again. I keep telling O fans that when USC get full Strength they will remember they're place.... :lol:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I posted this way before the Arizona debacle. Had no idea they'd get spanked by the 7th best team in the conference.

Talk about foreshadowing.

Oregon's a fucking joke.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I posted this way before the Arizona debacle. Had no idea they'd get spanked by the 7th best team in the conference.

Oregon's a fucking joke.

Laugh all you want, it's on me, I'm laughing too..:yahoo:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of us know this. I made the case all season that they dont have a strong schedule and when tough teams punch them in the mouth they lay down. That Stanford loss didnt shock me in the least. We saw what happened against teams like LSU and Auburn. Meeting Bama this year would not produce a different result. Oregon is built for speed and thats why they're pretty soft. Soft doesnt win national titles.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon's a fucking joke.

I'd be a bit careful in calling any other team a fucking joke right now beings we do root for the Huskers.

We ain't done shit in over a decade. And it doesn't look like it is going to get better anytime soon.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break guys. This is a perfect example of is letting Stanford beat you twice. Oregon still has a very good football team. I wouldn't want to have to play them.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SNOOKI_20b894_2233270.gif

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break guys. This is a perfect example of is letting Stanford beat you twice. Oregon still has a very good football team. I wouldn't want to have to play them.

Are you aware of what happened yesterday?

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you aware of what happened yesterday?

Yeah, I'm aware. It happens when your players are down after a loss and they feel everything has been taken away. Especially when you controlled your own destiny. Oregon was on a direct path to play Alabama for the NC game. That's gone. The players have to get over it and move on. It's tough to do that, but it doesn't mean Oregon isn't a good football team.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm aware. It happens when your players are down after a loss and they feel everything has been taken away. Especially when you controlled your own destiny. Oregon was on a direct path to play Alabama for the NC game. That's gone. The players have to get over it and move on. It's tough to do that, but it doesn't mean Oregon isn't a good football team.

I would agree most top 20 teams would be considered a good football team. Now the top 3 or 4 are considered great. I would have Oregon about #13. Great teams don't face a field goal to go down 29-6 one week and lose 42-16 another. Much less the second one to a 6-4 team! :nod:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?
You are the one that started the ...(How Bad would Oregon beat Bama) thread.

Be careful what you ask for.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
You are the one that started the ...(How Bad would Oregon beat Bama) thread.

Be careful what you ask for.
Addendum 1 change paragraph 3 in section 5 to read: "Auburn fans are immune to this stipulation when trolling the bammers".

Nice catch Mamba wouldn't want to put myself at risk nor remove my future opportunities.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us know this. I made the case all season that they dont have a strong schedule and when tough teams punch them in the mouth they lay down. That Stanford loss didnt shock me in the least. We saw what happened against teams like LSU and Auburn. Meeting Bama this year would not produce a different result. Oregon is built for speed and thats why they're pretty soft. Soft doesnt win national titles.

Lay down? they lost by a fg to Auburn in the last second. last year lost to Stanford by a FG in OT. this year was a beating but with Mariota limited due to his knee still not what I would call a lay down.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you based your Arizona prediction on last year's game, will you be basing next week's prediction on Oregon on how they have played the last three weeks?

Or do games from one year ago mean more than current games in your methodology?

When did I make a prediction on the game based on last year?