• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON DUCKS vs Utah Utes 5:30pm PAC12Network

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Oregon you have one job. Beat ASU next week that’s all.
Idk I had ASU as the sleeper in the south this year. Would rather see the Utes win tho. Zona is still in it too had them as the favorites in the south. The Tate injury put hem back. They've looked like the Zona I expected with a healthy Tate. Utes should beat Colorado without a problem tho

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ducks looking to get their 7th win on the year and continue to stay in the hunt for a North division title.

Ducks and Utes both dealing with significant injuries.

Vegas has Utah at -3 so excuse me I’ll BRB as I go to wager some easy $$$.

Ducks win this thing. You all will be looking for other games on TV by the 3rd quarter.

1198194.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ducks looking to get their 7th win on the year and continue to stay in the hunt for a North division title.

Ducks win this thing. You all will be looking for other games on TV by the 3rd quarter.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect Oregon was only 1 game behind Washington before the Utah loss. They had the head to head and the tie breaker over Washington.
Right, won't respond to the other one so how about this one?

Show your work. How was Oregon still alive before the Utah loss AFTER WSU's win TODAY.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time you posted Oregon vs UCLA and USC ASU had no impact on the PAC 12 CCG

The South was in a 4 way log jam

Oregon had 3 conference losses with 3 conference games remaining

Washington State had 1 conference loss with 4 conference games remaining

Washington had 2 conference losses with 3 conference games remaining

If Oregon won out,Washington lost 1 game and Wazzu lost 3 of their last 4 including Washington.

Oregon 6-3
Washington 6-3
Wazzu 6-4

And Oregon has the head to head tie breaker. They weren't mathematically eliminated and the game had PAC CCG implications......Not that hard smile math

I'm not saying it was probable but their was definite PAC CCG implications....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time you posted Oregon vs UCLA and USC ASU had no impact on the PAC 12 CCG

The South was in a 4 way log jam

Oregon had 3 conference losses with 3 conference games remaining

Washington State had 1 conference loss with 4 conference games remaining

Washington had 2 conference losses with 3 conference games remaining

If Oregon won out,Washington lost 1 game and Wazzu lost 3 of their last 4 including Washington.

Oregon 6-3
Washington 6-3
Wazzu 6-4

And Oregon has the head to head tie breaker. They weren't mathematically eliminated and the game had PAC CCG implications......Not that hard smile math

I'm not saying it was probable but their was definite PAC CCG implications....
:L

Again, you went off on something else because you KNOW you were wrong TODAY.

I gave you two quotes TODAY about the games TODAY. You cannot prove that Oregon had a path TODAY for winning the North AFTER WSU lost TODAY and before Oregon lost TODAY. So you go back to some other tangent no one was talking about... because that's all you have left.

Thank you for proving my point. Once WSU won TODAY the ducks chances to reach the North title was over. Before Utah beat them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Again, you went off on something else because you KNOW you were wrong TODAY.

I gave you two quotes TODAY about the games TODAY. You cannot prove that Oregon had a path TODAY for winning the North AFTER WSU lost TODAY and before Oregon lost TODAY. So you go back to some other tangent no one was talking about... because that's all you have left.

Thank you for proving my point. Once WSU won TODAY the ducks chances to reach the North title was over. Before Utah beat them.
I just gave you facts you said Oregon/UCLA and USC/ASU had no implications in the PAC CCG. Which you can see they did.......You can keep debating but I just gave you the facts.....The Zona game put Oregon behind the 8 ball. Utah put the nail in tonight.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just gave you facts you said Oregon/UCLA and USC/ASU had no implications in the PAC CCG. Which you can see they did.......You can keep debating but I just gave you the facts.....The Zona game put Oregon behind the 8 ball. Utah put the nail in tonight.....
Nope, that's not at all what was said.

Here, I'll help you out AGAIN.

Utah helped Washington if Oregon won out and Washington dropped another game. Oregon would have jumped Udubs via the head to head tie breaker

giphy.gif

Oregon would have to win out and Washington would have to completely collapse now for that to happen. Y'all basically officially eliminated the Ducks from the north

Dipshit, WSU knocked them out before the ducks played. WSU can't finish worse than 6-3 in conf now which is best the ducks could have finished before this game, and WSU has the head to head over them. WSU would also only have 2 losses from division teams which would have tied with Oregon in a 3 way tie had UW lost to the beavs and beat the cougs. UW gets knocked out and WSU wins the head to head. Oregon was fully dead before this game ended.

Once again you have zero clue how the Pac12 conf standings work.
:laugh:

Incorrect Oregon was only 1 game behind Washington before the Utah loss. They had the head to head and the tie breaker over Washington. It also makes no sense when one claims a team is awful because they lost to a team with a back up QB and RB. When ones team lost to the ducks. That must make the team that lost to the ducks pretty bad...... :L

Then again you claimed the ducks and the sc game had no implications last week. Without looking at the standings . When there was 4 teams in contention for the south :L :dhd:
^^^^ That conversation, which is the only thing I asked you about, is flat out wrong. :nod:

Cougs knocked the ducks out today by beating Colorado and Utah had nothing to do with that. FACT.

In before you once again go off script because you can't admit you were wrong.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, that's not at all what was said.

Here, I'll help you out AGAIN.

^^^^ That conversation, which is the only thing I asked you about, is flat out wrong. :nod:

Cougs knocked the ducks out today by beating Colorado and Utah had nothing to do with that. FACT.

In before you once again go off script because you can't admit you were wrong.
You do realize if we are talking today....If Oregon beat Utah. Washington dropped their game to Oregon State,and Wazzu dropped their next two. You would have had a three way tie. With Wazzu having the H2H against Oregon,Washington having the H2H against Wazzu and Oregon having the H2H against Washington. PAC tie breaker removes Washington and Wazzu wins the PAC.....

So my Original post in response to Utahute would be correct.

Utah helped Washington

You're welcome :suds:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much are you willing to pay for Dollar General Bowl tix?

The Motel 6s in Mobile have Continental Breakfast.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize if we are talking today....If Oregon beat Utah. Washington dropped their game to Oregon State,and Wazzu dropped their next two. You would have had a three way tie. With Wazzu having the H2H against Oregon,Washington having the H2H against Wazzu and Oregon having the H2H against Washington. PAC tie breaker removes Washington and Wazzu wins the PAC.....

So my Original post in response to Utahute would be correct.

Utah helped Washington

You're welcome :suds:
Yeah, no. WSU has the tiebreaker with Oregon, but you believe UW's over WSU removes them directly because of head to head. Plain wrong.

Try again. Each was 1-1 in head to head so it moves to the next level. UW would have had 3 losses to North teams, WSU just 1, and Oregon 2.

And... you conveniently left out Stanford who is also sitting at 3 conf losses. It could have been a 4 way tie which adds another layer.

Once again, you are clueless on the tiebreaker rules.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no. WSU has the tiebreaker with Oregon, but you believe UW's over WSU removes them directly because of head to head. Plain wrong.

Try again. Each was 1-1 in head to head so it moves to the next level. UW would have had 3 losses to North teams, WSU just 1, and Oregon 2.

And... you conveniently left out Stanford who is also sitting at 3 conf losses. It could have been a 4 way tie which adds another layer.

I did actually forget Stanford. But theres a lot of Stanford I like to forget :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So assuming it played out like he said and Stanford won their last two giving us a 4 way tie, Oregon and Stanford would be 1-2 against those teams tied while Washington and Washington State would be 2-1. Oregon and Stanford are eliminated. Head to head goes to Washington between those remaining.