• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Michigan vs Florida State on ESPN

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are gonna get plowed by Clemson. Booked.

could. depends what team shows up. we have the guys to win.

OSU is young as hell. overachieved this year.

Michigan had the experience, shit the bed this year, couldn't beat OSU this year, when they should have.

if OSU loses tomorrow, it will have still been a great fing year. I'm cool with that. and OSU will be much better next year.

OSU will push scUM's shit in again next year.

choke on it skunk weasel.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad part is that I've been around long enough to recognize all but 2 of those names.
There's a few I don't recall ever posting...then again I'm only here during football season...there are also a few I wish I never ran across...but such is life.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So shit this year right?

We sucked this year. I have never hidden from it and was not the one who was stupid enough to say that the Spartans were rolling after the Notre Dame game. Congrats on making a bowl game this year. But let's not pretend that Michigan wasn't sitting at home two Decembers ago.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could. depends what team shows up. we have the guys to win.

OSU is young as hell. overachieved this year.

Michigan had the experience, shit the bed this year, couldn't beat OSU this year, when they should have.

if OSU loses tomorrow, it will have still been a great fing year. I'm cool with that. and OSU will be much better next year.

OSU will push scUM's shit in again next year.

choke on it skunk weasel.
This is not experience. This is players that were underdeveloped before Harbaugh came there. I get guys on defense like Lewis and Charlton were great, but guys like Kalis sucked. You aint gonna push in shit next year. You guys are as overrated as they come, as proven by your home performance against us when you were favored by 7 at one point.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sucked this year. I have never hidden from it and was not the one who was stupid enough to say that the Spartans were rolling after the Notre Dame game. Congrats on making a bowl game this year. But let's not pretend that Michigan wasn't sitting at home two Decembers ago.
Dude we sucked. I am happy we are relevant again. This game was a tough loss. When did I ever say we were a godlike team? I pointed out the holes all year, most people tend to ignore this. Did I not pick our record correctly prior to the season?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not experience. This is players that were underdeveloped before Harbaugh came there. I get guys on defense like Lewis and Charlton were great, but guys like Kalis sucked. You aint gonna push in shit next year. You guys are as overrated as they come, as proven by your home performance against us when you were favored by 7 at one point.
It's not experience to have been playing college football for 4 years?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude we sucked. I am happy we are relevant again. This game was a tough loss. When did I ever say we were a godlike team? I pointed out the holes all year, most people tend to ignore this. Did I not pick our record correctly prior to the season?
You came after me attacking me, don't get all defensive when you threw the punch.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OSU owns your team. Won 14 of the last 16 games......:pound:

Harbaugh is going to bolt for the NFL after another season, maybe two........

Make sure your team's rent payment isn't late to Urban, or he might evict your sorry asses out of the little house.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope fifth and sixth year seniors have no experience at all.
You act like we are going to be a MAC level team. First of all, Harbaugh is recruiting better than even Hoke did and secondly, I would think he doesn't whiff on as many blue chips as Hoke did.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate those non-fuckers, they're almost always uptight...mostly cuz they need to get laid in the worst damn way

Don't worry about them sir...soon their day will come