• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I hear Drew doughty and Olli Maata are going to be a d pair this season.

Clubhouse leaders in worst plus minus in the nhl as training camp opens.
Need to wait to see who jack johnson ends up with

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is because he doesn't want to play for Torts they need to fire Torts now.

Flip side, they could probably get literally anything they want out of Bergevin for him. If the guy doesn't wanna be there they can definitely cash the hell in on him.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is because he doesn't want to play for Torts they need to fire Torts now.

Flip side, they could probably get literally anything they want out of Bergevin for him. If the guy doesn't wanna be there they can definitely cash the hell in on him.
He has an odd way of showing it, considering he bought a giant Condo downtown near the arena this spring, has local endorsement deals and has reportedly been dating someone from here. He's one of the few that didn't go anywhere since the end of last season. He stayed.

He has been at the rink and out at Cam's training place every day until a few days ago. Probably took his girlfriend somewhere for New Year's. And even in the small chance he does want out, we're gonna get a king's ransom for him.

Mods, can we write a script that changes any mention of the word "Portzline" to a gif of clown shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: gob

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wold offer sheet him 3 years at 26 million if I was a gm - that seems to be about fair value. For Barzal I'd go 5 years 48.5 million.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wold offer sheet him 3 years at 26 million if I was a gm - that seems to be about fair value. For Barzal I'd go 5 years 48.5 million.
That would make everything so much easier. The match wouldn't even finish coming out of the printer before I was trying to sign it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods, can we write a script that changes any mention of the word "Portzline" to a gif of clown shoes?

I'm trying to teach myself Python and I have a little javascript knowledge, all I need is a way in lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an odd way of showing it, considering he bought a giant Condo downtown near the arena this spring, has local endorsement deals and has reportedly been dating someone from here. He's one of the few that didn't go anywhere since the end of last season. He stayed.

He has been at the rink and out at Cam's training place every day until a few days ago. Probably took his girlfriend somewhere for New Year's. And even in the small chance he does want out, we're gonna get a king's ransom for him.

It could be any number of things. Agent obviously put this out there for a reason, either to get a deal done or attract trade offers the team would consider.

I doubt he's moving anywhere but considering the Jackets don't have cap issues it is a little odd that this isn't done yet.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to teach myself Python and I have a little javascript knowledge, all I need is a way in lol
Hey if you need some help my 12 year old has 3 years coding experience using python

/ kids today :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if you need some help my 12 year old has 3 years coding experience using python

/ kids today :L

That's great, we grew up trying to learn new languages to converse with, kids having coding skills will be key for future employment.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How similar is it to PHP?

They are pretty similar, but in my opinion, python is easier to learn for people just starting to learn coding than PHP. I would also say that python is easier to read than PHP which makes it easier to support and sustain (enhance).

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are pretty similar, but in my opinion, python is easier to learn for people just starting to learn coding than PHP. I would also say that python is easier to read than PHP which makes it easier to support and sustain (enhance).
Because of PHP's age, there are so many outdated ways of doing things that still work which makes for a lot of spaghetti code. I know I have lots in old projects from when I used to do a little contract work in the field ( and I do mean a little haha).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I knew once Dash started talking about his python, he'd eventually start talking about enhancement.

Don't fall for those emails, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.