• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
matt barnaby trending.
99% chance he's come out with a hot take on the wrong side of this leipsic thing.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Mark Spector's on it (on the wrong side as usual)

totally on brand.

moral of the story isn't "don't be a misogynist"
it's "be careful who you are a misogynist around"

didn't barnaby beat the shit out of his wife a while ago?
rhetorical question, of course he did.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i read a story about her in the winnipeg free press ... the story doesnt mention it and not sure if true but in the replies, someone says shes Travis Zajacs cousin :L

also one of the other dumbasses in the instagram group chat was Jackson Keane (son of former nhler Mike Keane)

Last edited:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^dustin boyds brother was the other guy in the chat

the article says they have been banned from Earls lmao

Jordyn Boyd, the younger brother of former NHLer Dustin Boyd who was responsible for some of the ugliest, most offensive postings in the group chat, has been out of the game for a few years but was fired from his employment with a local restaurant this week.

Jeremey Leipsic was booted from the University of Manitoba Bisons hockey program on Thursday. Jackson Keane, son of long-time NHL star Mike Keane, could be on thin ice with the University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks, where he just completed his second season. Both weren't as heavily involved in the 55 screenshots that were posted online Wednesday, but still made offensive comments.

Last edited:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordyn Boyd, the younger brother of former NHLer Dustin Boyd who was responsible for some of the ugliest, most offensive postings in the group chat, has been out of the game for a few years but was fired from his employment with a local restaurant this week.

Jeremey Leipsic was booted from the University of Manitoba Bisons hockey program on Thursday. Jackson Keane, son of long-time NHL star Mike Keane, could be on thin ice with the University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks, where he just completed his second season. Both weren't as heavily involved in the 55 screenshots that were posted online Wednesday, but still made offensive comments.

I may take fire for this...but if your name is Jordyn you're pretty much destined to be in a chat conversation like this.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy's gonna end up working at Red Lobster.

/you already work at Red Lobster!!

//Yeah! But it's part time, dick!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caman Kenny, there's nothing wrong with the hockey culture, you people just love to rag on hockey any time these types of stories come out, heart and soul Canadian prairie kids blowing off some steam, nothing to see here, what's next?

don_cherry.jpg

/oops, should be a picture of Mark Spector. Oh well, too lazy to fix it.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordyn Boyd, the younger brother of former NHLer Dustin Boyd
Did the parents mess up initially in not spelling Dustyn?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caman Kenny, there's nothing wrong with the hockey culture, you people just love to rag on hockey any time these types of stories come out, heart and soul Canadian prairie kids blowing off some steam, nothing to see here, what's next?

don_cherry.jpg

/oops, should be a picture of Mark Spector. Oh well, too lazy to fix it.

Was gonna do a Cherry spoof, but my 2 year old decided to act like a possessed arsehole at bedtime. Then I got lazy/tipsy/drunk and it never happened. Thanks for filling in for my deficiencies dasher.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna do a Cherry spoof, but my 2 year old decided to act like a possessed arsehole at bedtime. Then I got lazy/tipsy/drunk and it never happened. Thanks for filling in for my deficiencies dasher.

lol - Well, it's Saturday and Brett Hull is drunk and showcasing the engrained the hockey culture truly is.

/It's just one bad apple, right Mark Spector?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.