• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One of the best games I've ever watched

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here to give Arizona their due after one of the most hard fought games I've ever seen. I know it's cliche, but it really sucks ass that one of these teams had to lose. Just a dog fight from start to finish. No team led by more than 3 for the last 18 minutes of play. Just an amazing game all around.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man, congrats to you guys, earned the W. That's what college basketball is all about. THat's why March Madness is the greatest sporting even in the world to me. Good luck the rest of the way.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Wisconsin. This loss hurts a lot, but at least it was to a legit team. Props to Kaminsky. No one has dominated us like that all season long. Says a lot about him.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a really good game. sucks the officials decided to fuck up twice in the final 30 seconds (1 for each team) and drag it out for about 10 minutes

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just told my dad the same thing, one of the best games I've ever watched. A back and forth slug fest with some weird twists. Hats off to both teams.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game.

I'm glad there was no controversy out of giving Arizona one last chance to win at the end. They missed the shot, game over, no questions asked.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good game. Wisconsin won and should be proud. Good luck the rest of the way.

GO CATS!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a seesaw game and AZ did as I expected which was shutdown everyone with their suffocating man to man defense which closed out the three. The problem was as many projected is they had no answer for Frank who had one of the best performances of the year so far. If AZ had one more offensive threat they would've won. It's simply too zealous to request that the refs not ruin the game by being nothing but a consistent blight with extended replays, terrible calls, and missing obvious calls (Hayes elbows, players dribbling off their own leg OUB yet the ball stays with them, etc). This was one of the more exciting games I have watched and I have not been this elated since we were facing MSU in the Final Four.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing but respect for Wisconsin and their fans. It was a great game that could have gone either way. I hope you guys can take it all the way. Good luck.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Badgers showed excellent versatility while slowing down the pace against Arizona. Hoping Kaminsky remains red hot in this Kentucky game.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what time I fell asleep during the "erbody knows zona gonna lose to wisky" game.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what time I fell asleep during the "erbody knows zona gonna lose to wisky" game.

It's a shame you fell asleep. You missed a much more entertaining game than the MSU/UConn game.

But I like the idea that "erbody" knew the lower seeded underdog, that never lead by more than 5 points, and ended up going to overtime, was going to win. ;)

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to be kidding. UW-Zona was one of the closest games played in this tournament, maybe even the entire year. In the last 12:11 of the second half, and all 5 minutes of overtime, neither team led by more than 3. The winning team never lead by more than 5 the entire game. Both teams were able to reverse momentum several times in the final minutes.

Ask 100 people and 95 will tell you that UW-Zona was a better game than MSU-UCONN.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be kidding. UW-Zona was one of the closest games played in this tournament, maybe even the entire year. In the last 12:11 of the second half, and all 5 minutes of overtime, neither team led by more than 3. The winning team never lead by more than 5 the entire game. Both teams were able to reverse momentum several times in the final minutes.

Ask 100 people and 95 will tell you that UW-Zona was a better game than MSU-UCONN.

Dude that guy isn't gonna get it. He probably looked at the score and saw how many points were scored and decided that it couldn't have been a good game! He is the anti-Kramer, if there aren't a lot of points it couldn't have been a good game, duh!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that guy isn't gonna get it. He probably looked at the score and saw how many points were scored and decided that it couldn't have been a good game! He is the anti-Kramer, if there aren't a lot of points it couldn't have been a good game, duh!

I think this is about personal preference. The game was a bit ugly. I think a lot of people would say the last 3 UK games were better games to watch. People are generally biased against a game in the 50s. I wouldnt take it to heart. Not to mention it was yet another NCAA game where a marginal call was made in the final seconds of the game. That maybe one of the biggest stories of the tourney

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is about personal preference. The game was a bit ugly. I think a lot of people would say the last 3 UK games were better games to watch. People are generally biased against a game in the 50s. I wouldnt take it to heart. Not to mention it was yet another NCAA game where a marginal call was made in the final seconds of the game. That maybe one of the biggest stories of the tourney

Haha I am going to go ahead and say marginal is the worst way to describe that call. That was a foul on the defense ALL year. I rewatched the play about 30 times this morning, and not only do I disagree with the offensive foul, I disagree with anyone who said it's a play-on...Gasser was out of position and created the contact.

Of course OT should have been unnecessary if we finished out the first half strongly and hit a few front ends of 1 and 1's. I said at half time we let them hang around in a half where we outplayed them and should have been up by about 12, and when you do that you are letting a great team have an opportunity to be in position to benefit.

The loss is on us because of the first half, but the fact that we should have had at worst a putback dunk attempt if there is a play on, and at best two free throws to take the lead with 3.2 seconds left will haunt me for a long time.