• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One man's opinion: Mike Sanford hire is a big win for Minnesota

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was recently announced that Minnesota head football coach P.J. Fleck has hired Mike Sanford as his new offensive coordinator. Sanford will call plays for the Gophers in 2020.

I want to make something very clear — this is a hire that should excite Minnesota fans.

Sanford is a terrific football coach, he gets after it on the recruiting trail, and he has worked under and alongside so many talented coaches during his time at Notre Dame, Stanford, Boise State and elsewhere. He has the knowledge and experience to be an excellent addition to the program during his time at Minnesota and to say he’s looking forward to this opportunity would be an understatement.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was recently announced that Minnesota head football coach P.J. Fleck has hired Mike Sanford as his new offensive coordinator. Sanford will call plays for the Gophers in 2020.

I want to make something very clear — this is a hire that should excite Minnesota fans.

Sanford is a terrific football coach, he gets after it on the recruiting trail, and he has worked under and alongside so many talented coaches during his time at Notre Dame, Stanford, Boise State and elsewhere. He has the knowledge and experience to be an excellent addition to the program during his time at Minnesota and to say he’s looking forward to this opportunity would be an understatement.

I pretty much said all those same things after I learned of the hire. :thumb:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much said all those same things after I learned of the hire. :thumb:

giphy.gif