• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Once again off to a terrible start

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the CBS league I am not looking good at all. Kershaw, who I traded for, is off to a bad start. Cody Allen has a terrible game last night. Alvarez and Colmenter have a chance to turn around their second starts. As if thats not bad Dozier, Rizzo, Heyward, Gomez, Gomes all off to frustrating starts. I can only hope its just because its the first week because if this is a preview of whats to come I may have to deal one of my aces to replace what I lost with Encarnacion.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the CBS league I am not looking good at all. Kershaw, who I traded for, is off to a bad start. Cody Allen has a terrible game last night. Alvarez and Colmenter have a chance to turn around their second starts. As if thats not bad Dozier, Rizzo, Heyward, Gomez, Gomes all off to frustrating starts. I can only hope its just because its the first week because if this is a preview of whats to come I may have to deal one of my aces to replace what I lost with Encarnacion.

If you posted your team on another thread, please use that thread for these... It would be nice to compare how you are doing with how we hooplites thought of your team... and maybe we can give you advice... Instead of you constantly needing to tell us your league format and players...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure Kershaw will be just fine, you choosing to draft Dozier, Heyward and Gomez on the other hand will doom you, you can only have 1 maybe a big maybe of 2 low BA guys and not complain all season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All my players are so freaking under-performing and I'm pretty much last or second to last in all my leagues.