• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to GB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on the game?? Many are picking us to win. I think it is snake pit actually. If you watched them play vs the Giants, you should know ARod barely got touched. Now you have the media questioning Golden Boy 2. The Giants did well playing coverage but ARod missed a lot of throws. I don't think he will have two bad weeks in a row.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Green Bays run D is legit it will be a long game for Dallas. If Dallas runs like they have done it's anyone's game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Green Bays run D is legit it will be a long game for Dallas. If Dallas runs like they have done it's anyone's game.

The Giants pretty much gave up on the run and left it up to Eli. I'm not sure if GBs secondary is healthy or not, but Eli didn't take advantage. If he plays just decent , they probably win that game. Now the Vikings, GB stuffed Peterson the entire game as they did Yeldon for Jax. Against Det, They got a huge lead early.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds silly, but I see the game going one of two ways, we win a game similar to the one we won in Seattle a couple of years back, or, GB gets up on us early and blows us out. Option A

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds silly, but I see the game going one of two ways, we win a game similar to the one we won in Seattle a couple of years back, or, GB gets up on us early and blows us out. Option A
Or we get into a Denver Dallas 50 point each game. I have no clue what to expect.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB's run defense has been impressive so far. I don't think any D in the league can completely keep our running game in check, at least not with an 8 man front.

I expect the game to be close, with GB maybe getting a 10 point lead early on. After our O-line begins to wear on their D-line, I expect the game to tighten up with the game coming down to a final drive, either to tie or to go up by a field goal. My guess is 27-24, with Bailey winning it for us. EE gets his hundred, but does so the hard way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those are both strong possibilities. I'm going with GB by about 10, but in no way whatsoever do I feel we can't win this game. Each game in a 16 game season is precious, but this is one of those that you look at when the schedule comes out and also the morning of as "gravy" if you pull off a win. That doesn't mean I am writing it off; I don't expect a win and am very happy with going into the break at 4-2...but damn if we win this game it changes everything as far as my expectations go for the season.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those are both strong possibilities. I'm going with GB by about 10, but in no way whatsoever do I feel we can't win this game. Each game in a 16 game season is precious, but this is one of those that you look at when the schedule comes out and also the morning of as "gravy" if you pull off a win. That doesn't mean I am writing it off; I don't expect a win and am very happy with going into the break at 4-2...but damn if we win this game it changes everything as far as my expectations go for the season.
Before the season started, I'd have agreed with you, but by the way the two teams have played I think Dallas has a good chance. I am worried and I do expect a GB win, but I think Dallas keeps it close. Dallas has looked better than they were supposed to, and GB has looked a little worse.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season started, I'd have agreed with you, but by the way the two teams have played I think Dallas has a good chance. I am worried and I do expect a GB win, but I think Dallas keeps it close. Dallas has looked better than they were supposed to, and GB has looked a little worse.
Dallas absolutely has a chance. That was a big part of my point