• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On This Board ....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are on that pace due to an insane April. May and June have been horrible. And the holes seem like real holes, not just minor potholes that caused the team to stumble (no real hitters in the lineup, terrible defense, inconsistent bully, only 2 SPs worth a damn…)

I think the team will be struggling to win 85.
I guess this does make me the board optimist. I think we go above .500 the rest of the way but who knows

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are on that pace due to an insane April. May and June have been horrible. And the holes seem like real holes, not just minor potholes that caused the team to stumble (no real hitters in the lineup, terrible defense, inconsistent bully, only 2 SPs worth a damn…)

I think the team will be struggling to win 85.

I’ll agree with this. Holes being exposed and nothing really at this point to fill them. A couple trades here and there to hopefully address a hole (Bart being sent down and a trade for Wynns) just don’t seem to be doing it. The trade of Dugger for what appears to be a lesser player also has me concerned. All this dumpster diving last year for players worked great, not so much this year.