• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oline once again played well

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially against the pass. Only gave up one sack.
How many times did you hear a penalty called on them?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. When Iupati went down, I got a little nervous, but other than than that and Sop and Staley's catches, I didn't even notice the big fellas. Sadly, that's when you know they had their best game.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Very true. When Iupati went down, I got a little nervous, but other than than that and Sop and Staley's catches, I didn't even notice the big fellas. Sadly, that's when you know they had their best game.

Soo True!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ARE playing good football. Really can't pick on them for anything bad, looks like people/fans only talk about them when they mess up or whatever...

They've been great as of late, I'm seeing NO excuses for Gore or Smith to have letdowns due to OL... they've been on their game, simple as that. Much respect for them and excited cause they are big and fast and playing cohesively now more than ever...

Communication seems to be on point, no one's head is on a swivel and there's no back down from them. Excited, strong, young OL we have here.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They ARE playing good football. Really can't pick on them for anything bad, looks like people/fans only talk about them when they mess up or whatever...

They've been great as of late, I'm seeing NO excuses for Gore or Smith to have letdowns due to OL... they've been on their game, simple as that. Much respect for them and excited cause they are big and fast and playing cohesively now more than ever...

Communication seems to be on point, no one's head is on a swivel and there's no back down from them. Excited, strong, young OL we have here.

Yeah, I'm kinda seeing it the same way. If we can stay healthy, we just might be peaking at the right time this year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm kinda seeing it the same way. If we can stay healthy, we just might be peaking at the right time this year.

I was worried about the peaking after the detroit game... glad to see the bye helped recharge/restart our squad back to basics.

:usa2:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was worried about the peaking after the detroit game... glad to see the bye helped recharge/restart our squad back to basics.

:usa2:

As was I. So far, it appears Harbaugh is doing a great job of keeping the team focused on the task at hand. Aside from a few tweets, I am not seeing the team get too full of themselves or get too far ahead of themselves either. One game at a time pays huge divedends for a team such as ours.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Especially against the pass. Only gave up one sack.
How many times did you hear a penalty called on them?

YES!

if there was one area i felt had the most room for improvement, it was the O-line. sure enough, they've gotten much better all around - run, pass, and less penalties. they've gotten more in sync for sure.

not surprising, its showing up in our offense (just a little), we threw downfield more times and receivers are getting some separation. at this point, if we want our passing stats to improve, its on receiver Sopoa.....um......ur......Alex Smith. :-)