• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF backfield been a tough one to figure. I just went with the rookies, looking to the future. Figure I can wait a year if need be, but be nice if I got some decent results this season from at least one of those rookies.
Oh, don't get me wrong they both will put up reasonable, or better, pts. Shanny's run game always does. I figure the backfield will put up somewhere around 280pts total - it's just figuring out how the breakdown between the players will go - but that's just IMO.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....and just when one if tFrisco backs looked like they're gonna take over boom.....high ankle sprain....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say I hope you're right since I don't own him anywhere, but if I did I would be thinking the same way you are. I look more at how they gave up a ton of draft capital to move up and take Trey Lance who is also the type of quarterback that is going to steal carries from the run game. The more Garoppolo plays the better it will be for all of the running backs.
Lot of those types of QBs in the NFL now so what can you do? I like that Sermon is 6ft and 215 lbs seems like a work horse type and going to a very good offensive scheme and a good OL and just a good all around offense. I count all to the good. The fact that Shanahan move up to draft him kind of makes him a Shanahan player. Things are coming together for Sermon IMO. I like his chances to be a FF asset.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of those types of QBs in the NFL now so what can you do? I like that Sermon is 6ft and 215 lbs seems like a work horse type and going to a very good offensive scheme and a good OL and just a good all around offense. I count all to the good. The fact that Shanahan move up to draft him kind of makes him a Shanahan player. Things are coming together for Sermon IMO. I like his chances to be a FF asset.
The one thing that keeps me from being ecstatic about him because they moved up to get him...
Screenshot_20210527-193059_Chrome.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that keeps me from being ecstatic about him because they moved up to get him...
View attachment 271837
Well players need to make the most of their chances otherwise they end up like Williams. Sermon is going to get opportunity, up to him to make it work. I get why some shied away from Sermon going to the 49ers with the RB corp being sort of a turnstile as of late, but I see things changing because the situation is now different IMO and I think Shanahan is tired of injury prone RBs and having to change the starting lineup because of injuries. That's why he spent draft capitol to get a RB that will hopefully be available the whole season.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff, that cracked my ass up because I remember how many leagues you traded up in to get Joe Williams that year, hell I think you owned him everywhere. There's a few every year. Everybody was so high on Keshawn Vaughn last year and now they brought in Gio Bernard to relegate him to 4th string again. Sermon will certainly get his chance, he just has to be the first SF running back since the ageless Frank Gore to not get hurt all the freaking time. That backfield is cursed with injuries.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well players need to make the most of their chances otherwise they end up like Williams. Sermon is going to get opportunity, up to him to make it work. I get why some shied away from Sermon going to the 49ers with the RB corp being sort of a turnstile as of late, but I see things changing because the situation is now different IMO and I think Shanahan is tired of injury prone RBs and having to change the starting lineup because of injuries. That's why he spent draft capitol to get a RB that will hopefully be available the whole season.
Spot on - no doubt, it's up to the players to prove their worth. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff, that cracked my ass up because I remember how many leagues you traded up in to get Joe Williams that year, hell I think you owned him everywhere. There's a few every year. Everybody was so high on Keshawn Vaughn last year and now they brought in Gio Bernard to relegate him to 4th string again. Sermon will certainly get his chance, he just has to be the first SF running back since the ageless Frank Gore to not get hurt all the freaking time. That backfield is cursed with injuries.
Friggin Joe Williams..
They traded up for him...Shanny pounded the table, just had to have him...fuckers

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a long flirted trade possibility was finally consumated-

I send Fuzzy Chris Godwin, and a #3

He sends me R. Stevenson and K. Drake

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why, but Fantrax is not loading changing to the trade block..
But for anyone interested, I'm looking to deal some combination of my (2) #1's, my (2) #2's, and a plethora of players for a flex upgrade..can be a RB or a WR...I will not pay a premium for any TE's not named Kittle, or Waller

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First time I have owned Godwin and I am happy to have him. I think he may be the missing piece to a potential championship!:suds::yes::yes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3