• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn Harold.... I thought for sure Sermon would fall 1 more pick lol

Back to the drawing board

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn Harold.... I thought for sure Sermon would fall 1 more pick lol

Back to the drawing board

Always Sunny Fx GIF
Yeah leave it to this group to find a way to make running backs 5 of the first 7 picks even in a running back weak class. LOL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah leave it to this group to find a way to make running backs 5 of the first 7 picks even in a running back weak class. LOL.

you guys definitely tricked me to make it that way. Interesting seeing Carter and Sermon up there vs some other players that I have higher on my board, but I'm still spectating for 8 more picks

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys definitely tricked me to make it that way. Interesting seeing Carter and Sermon up there vs some other players that I have higher on my board, but I'm still spectating for 8 more picks
I'm certainly re considering wtf to do with 2.1...cuz it's painfully apparent what I was hoping to take a stab at, ain't gonna be there...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly re considering wtf to do with 2.1...cuz it's painfully apparent what I was hoping to take a stab at, ain't gonna be there...
No shit.......................lmao.

EDIT: And @TKOSpikes hasn't even drafted yet, but TKOHaroldSeattle has................

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may regret this... but I convinced myself to go QB.

It boiled down to either WR or QB for me after Sermon went off the board. And seeing as how I have a pretty decent cast of young WRs already rostered, I felt like QB had more value to me in both short & long term.

Feels crazy drafting a QB in the 1st when I have Josh Allen, but with Carr as my only backup option I felt like the long term value of Lawrence outweighed someone that may just be a stream-worthy player or may take a few years to develop. And honestly if push came to shove & I needed immediate help, moving Lawrence seemed easier and would have more value in a trade.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I tried to drop a player off my roster but it wouldn't let me while the draft was in progress. Thought I recalled your post sayin I had to make a drop by the 5th round? Do we just verbally do that in here? You probably said as much in a previous post but I'm forgetful... Sorry!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - I tried to drop a player off my roster but it wouldn't let me while the draft was in progress. Thought I recalled your post sayin I had to make a drop by the 5th round? Do we just verbally do that in here? You probably said as much in a previous post but I'm forgetful... Sorry!
You have 25 on the roster, you won't need to drop until you hit 30, and still have picks you want to use

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup, only when you reach 30 do you have to drop a guy before drafting. That drop occurs on this message board for the commish to handle at the time of the pick.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 25 on the roster, you won't need to drop until you hit 30, and still have picks you want to use

yup, only when you reach 30 do you have to drop a guy before drafting. That drop occurs on this message board for the commish to handle at the time of the pick.
Sounds good. Thanks Gents! :yo:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may regret this... but I convinced myself to go QB.

It boiled down to either WR or QB for me after Sermon went off the board. And seeing as how I have a pretty decent cast of young WRs already rostered, I felt like QB had more value to me in both short & long term.

Feels crazy drafting a QB in the 1st when I have Josh Allen, but with Carr as my only backup option I felt like the long term value of Lawrence outweighed someone that may just be a stream-worthy player or may take a few years to develop. And honestly if push came to shove & I needed immediate help, moving Lawrence seemed easier and would have more value in a trade.
Well now I'm even more mad at Harold because we were going to try and do a trade with Lefty at 9 because we thought there was no way you would take Lawrence having Allen. Should have known in this damn league we would never get a little quarterback luck.