• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much longer we'll be online - lots of tornado warnings and several spotted in areas southwest of us. ... Milton is coming in with a fury - due to hit west coast around Tampa tonight as Cat 3 or 4. ..... wish us luck, looks like we'll need it. Heaviest winds and rain coming our way early morning and into the day as a Cat 1. ....
Oof - take care of yourselves.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much longer we'll be online - lots of tornado warnings and several spotted in areas southwest of us. ... Milton is coming in with a fury - due to hit west coast around Tampa tonight as Cat 3 or 4. ..... wish us luck, looks like we'll need it. Heaviest winds and rain coming our way early morning and into the day as a Cat 1. ....
Yikes! Find the safest place available and keep your head down. Good Luck @leftypower and family.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay safe Lefty! :pray:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stay safe brother

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care man

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just an update here. Mom and Dad lost power at about 7:00 this morning. We haven't lost our power here yet. It honestly didn't end up being nearly as bad here as we thought. For whatever reason there was more wind and rain both south and north of us than we got. Our worst time was from about 6:00 - 7:30 and the winds were probably around 65, but we were originally forecasted to get like 10"-14" of rain and we probably got more like 4 or 5 inches. I drained about 12 inches out of my pool in anticipation of the storm and now I might have to actually put water back in it. We still probably have about 30mph winds out there and will the rest of the day, but that's no more than we get in afternoon storms here so the worst is definitely gone.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just an update here. Mom and Dad lost power at about 7:00 this morning. We haven't lost our power here yet. It honestly didn't end up being nearly as bad here as we thought. For whatever reason there was more wind and rain both south and north of us than we got. Our worst time was from about 6:00 - 7:30 and the winds were probably around 65, but we were originally forecasted to get like 10"-14" of rain and we probably got more like 4 or 5 inches. I drained about 12 inches out of my pool in anticipation of the storm and now I might have to actually put water back in it. We still probably have about 30mph winds out there and will the rest of the day, but that's no more than we get in afternoon storms here so the worst is definitely gone.
Compared to what could have been, that's great news

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no power but my generator is humming. .... never lost internet (other than before I hooked the generator). Still no FPL power at this time - but I have a fair amount of gas on hand. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I have a fair amount of gas on hand. ...

farts GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played with a few counter scenarios but ultimately didn't feel warm & fuzzy about it.
ain't no thang, like i said it was just a shot in the dark.

I shall move on to plan B--or at least looking for a plan B, I thought I had one all lined up for Smitty, but the more i look at it, the less I want to hit send..I hate that

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ain't no thang, like i said it was just a shot in the dark.

I shall move on to plan B--or at least looking for a plan B, I thought I had one all lined up for Smitty, but the more i look at it, the less I want to hit send..I hate that
I haven’t sent an offer yet since the season started. Same thing. I’ll mull it over for awhile then realize it’s not good for either party. (Edit, did send one to EHB when we were playing but didn’t hear back)

Shoot it my way if you think there’s anything there to work with. Have not got an offer yet.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t sent an offer yet since the season started. Same thing. I’ll mull it over for awhile then realize it’s not good for either party. (Edit, did send one to EHB when we were playing but didn’t hear back)

Shoot it my way if you think there’s anything there to work with. Have not got an offer yet.
I'm considering it, but tougher on your team.