• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing to worry about. Looks like Colt McCoy is going to start for the Cards and thank god because McSorley was a killer for Hopkins last week. Think I'm going to sit Andrews because since Lamar went down Andrew been a non factor. Hoping Watson to Cooper improves because Watson has killed all the FF options on the Browns since his return.
Yeah Hopkins stinker knocked me out of a league last week. Playing for third this week though and it's more money than 1st in this league, so it wouldn't break my heart if Hopkins had a good one.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just like that, both of our teams are already in the red Harold. LOL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda picked up and started Stidham over Herbert, that Lil bastard is gonna go 3 straight games without a TD. SMDH

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Brady puts up 42

:finger:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean at least our entire team didn't show up this week. They didn't want anybody to feel like they alone were the reason we lost. Congratulations @HaroldSeattle. I don't really see Higgins putting up 38 points tomorrow night. Nothing like not even getting to 100 in the championship game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean at least our entire team didn't show up this week. They didn't want anybody to feel like they alone were the reason we lost. Congratulations @HaroldSeattle. I don't really see Higgins putting up 38 points tomorrow night. Nothing like not even getting to 100 in the championship game.
Thanks but I'm still holding off saying I won until it's official, after all Evans went off for 50 earlier, so you never know. Not having Hurt or Pollard sure didn't help you any. Kind of feels like it's a battle of attrition to win the championship.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but I'm still holding off saying I won until it's official, after all Evans went off for 50 earlier, so you never know. Not having Hurt or Pollard sure didn't help you any. Kind of feels like it's a battle of attrition to win the championship.
Yeah, Deebo, Hurts, and Pollard being out didn't help, but the fact that we have no depth on this team really reared its ugly head this week. There shouldn't ever be a dynasty team in the finals that has to play Royce Freeman, Chris Moore, and Isaiah Hodgins regardless of injuries. I mean you were without Henry and Hopkins and it didn't hurt you nearly as bad. You have a more complete team and deserve to win.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Deebo, Hurts, and Pollard being out didn't help, but the fact that we have no depth on this team really reared its ugly head this week. There shouldn't ever be a dynasty team in the finals that has to play Royce Freeman, Chris Moore, and Isaiah Hodgins regardless of injuries. I mean you were without Henry and Hopkins and it didn't hurt you nearly as bad. You have a more complete team and deserve to win.
A True Gentleman that Bandit

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the commissioners discussed the circumstances around week 17 and even though Fantrax is going to keep the week open until the NFL decides if they are going to make up the Bengals/Bills game, we are going to go ahead and call it. I would have needed a miracle from Tee Higgins to beat Harold in our game and Monkey was spanking the shit out of Treff, so congratulations to @HaroldSeattle on the championship. The draft order next year will be:

#1 Smitty
#2 Sam & Wil
#3 Barilko
#4 Lefty
#5 Fuzzy
#6 Face
#7 TKO
#8 Femurov
#9 Treff
#10 Monkey
#11 Bandit & Clemson74
#12 Harold

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the commissioners discussed the circumstances around week 17 and even though Fantrax is going to keep the week open until the NFL decides if they are going to make up the Bengals/Bills game, we are going to go ahead and call it. I would have needed a miracle from Tee Higgins to beat Harold in our game and Monkey was spanking the shit out of Treff, so congratulations to @HaroldSeattle on the championship. The draft order next year will be:

#1 Smitty
#2 Sam & Wil
#3 Barilko
#4 Lefty
#5 Fuzzy
#6 Face
#7 TKO
#8 Femurov
#9 Treff
#10 Monkey
#11 Bandit & Clemson74
#12 Harold
Cool I got a championship. :suds:

Feels like it has a asterisk attachment but still good to have.

Last edited: