• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blasphemy...
That was my favorite game… I was a Broncos/Elway fan back then, and I listened to the game on Armed Forces Radio on a train going through Greece. Had the whole compartment excited - I drew the progress of that drive on a piece of paper as it happened - but they didn’t understand why the clock kept stopping. They all cheered at the touchdown.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G “not a candidate” to be placed on IR. SF has already returned six of eight (max) IR candidates, and they don’t want to tie their hands even though it’s “unlikely” he returns this year.

:L

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for any drama saved for the Sunday and Monday night games. Barring something very crazy happening, Treff is going to take down Harold and be the #2 overall seed and get a bye, Monkey is going to win and be the #1 overall seed and get a bye, Femurov is going to win and be the #3 seed for winning the division. That will make Harold the #4 seed who will face TKO as the #5 seed in the first round since TKO is also going to win and the #6 seed is going to be us since we will hold off Face and end up with the 3rd most points in the league. Fem's reward for winning the division will be to face us in the first round. Looking like Smitty is going to end up with the #1 pick and be subject to the team name changes from the champion this year, although with Barilko's late season surge in points, it looks like Sam & Wil are going to end up with the #2 pick, Barilko will have the #3 pick, Lefty with the #4 pick, Fuzzy with the #5 pick, and Face with the hard luck #6 pick even though he will have the 4th most points in the league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for any drama saved for the Sunday and Monday night games. Barring something very crazy happening, Treff is going to take down Harold and be the #2 overall seed and get a bye, Monkey is going to win and be the #1 overall seed and get a bye, Femurov is going to win and be the #3 seed for winning the division. That will make Harold the #4 seed who will face TKO as the #5 seed in the first round since TKO is also going to win and the #6 seed is going to be us since we will hold off Face and end up with the 3rd most points in the league. Fem's reward for winning the division will be to face us in the first round. Looking like Smitty is going to end up with the #1 pick and be subject to the team name changes from the champion this year, although with Barilko's late season surge in points, it looks like Sam & Wil are going to end up with the #2 pick, Barilko will have the #3 pick, Lefty with the #4 pick, Fuzzy with the #5 pick, and Face with the hard luck #6 pick even though he will have the 4th most points in the league.
If Stevenson scores 150 points tonight, do I get the #1 seed?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stevenson scores 150 points tonight, do I get the #1 seed?

if he gets you the 43.6pts you need to take the #1 seed vs the #2 seed I'll be happy as can be, cause that means I'll hit most points in another league for a nice payout!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he gets you the 43.6pts you need to take the #1 seed vs the #2 seed I'll be happy as can be, cause that means I'll hit most points in another league for a nice payout!
I dunno why my math was 100 points off... lol At least 43.6 is within the realm of reality, however improbable it may be, lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno why my math was 100 points off... lol At least 43.6 is within the realm of reality, however improbable it may be, lol

I need 32.08pts from him to take the lead, so I need a 3 TD night

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not impossible!

if he somehow manages to get me my points title but not get enough for you to snipe #1 seed.....

Snowboard GIF by Red Bull

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for any drama saved for the Sunday and Monday night games. Barring something very crazy happening, Treff is going to take down Harold and be the #2 overall seed and get a bye, Monkey is going to win and be the #1 overall seed and get a bye, Femurov is going to win and be the #3 seed for winning the division. That will make Harold the #4 seed who will face TKO as the #5 seed in the first round since TKO is also going to win and the #6 seed is going to be us since we will hold off Face and end up with the 3rd most points in the league. Fem's reward for winning the division will be to face us in the first round. Looking like Smitty is going to end up with the #1 pick and be subject to the team name changes from the champion this year, although with Barilko's late season surge in points, it looks like Sam & Wil are going to end up with the #2 pick, Barilko will have the #3 pick, Lefty with the #4 pick, Fuzzy with the #5 pick, and
Hats off to you Bandit! You made a really strong push the last 3-4 games. I couldn't keep up!
Face with the hard luck #6 pick even though he will have the 4th most points in the league.
Weird position to be in... A few underwhelming players that simply didn't quite live up to the hype that sort of doomed me. Always more work to do!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , not that I really had a chance, but that Waddle TD might be the dagger

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made all the right lineup decisions except Judon in my defense. Bosa’s 7.5 would probably get surpassed tonight with Harold’s two IDP left, but could have made it more fun.

Congrats @HaroldSeattle