• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I banking on Edwards and Dobbins to actually play this season. LOL Not sure Gallup is an upgrade on Renfrow but it's more depth at least. Was hoping to haggle with the other team who made an offer, but I'm not known for my patience, and since I didn't hear from him, took Wil & Sam deal.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I banking on Edwards and Dobbins to actually play this season. LOL Not sure Gallup is an upgrade on Renfrow but it's more depth at least. Was hoping to haggle with the other team who made an offer, but I'm not known for my patience, and since I didn't hear from him, took Wil & Sam deal.
Happy to get it done! Kinda trading damaged goods both ways, but at least you get some help this year.

I worry about Javonte being injured and the state of the Broncos in general. That whole team is scoring an atrocious 15 points a game. But hopefully by next year they're better, and we had our eye on him ever since you took him in last year's draft.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to get it done! Kinda trading damaged goods both ways, but at least you get some help this year.

I worry about Javonte being injured and the state of the Broncos in general. That whole team is scoring an atrocious 15 points a game. But hopefully by next year they're better, and we had our eye on him ever since you took him in last year's draft.
It looks to me as if Williams is going to have the deck cleared for him and be the workhorse with Edmonds being the change-of-pace RB who can give him the breather. Of course, how he recovers from injury is a question mark, but considering only Bijan Robinson really stands out for 2023 in my mind Williams is a good bet for a rebuilding team over the 1.2. The need for closure on trade offers is a weakness for me otherwise I'd awaited on the other offer which included a better WR than Gallup but a questionable RB but one that is at least playing and starting for his team.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know my team sucks in that league, no need to rub it in. Lol
Sorry about that but if things hadn't gone south for Carolina so soon and NE scored TD's you'd have gotten me. I reallllly had no asperation of winning. Folk actually turned out to be the difference. .... the fantasy Gods smiled on me.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not patient.jpg

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on local sportstalk (I live in Maryland) that Gus will play next week (after their bye) and Dobbins is expected back in early December.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With TE filled, I'm likely to be standing pat with the rest of those young guys (Doubs, Wandale, Brian Robinson, Tyquan, Shaheed), but I'll never dismiss a chance to talk trade regardless.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales pitch!

At #16 in FF points per game in this league is… Allen Lazard at 12.81!

Discount Michael Thomas, Marquise Brown and Chase and he’s #13!

If you’re in it to win it this year, this young man is the piece you need to complete your fantasy football championship puzzle!

Inquiries can be made at Whiteboy Swill. We just want your soul - I mean improved draft positions.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - there appears to be something missing in that proposal. .... I'm a generous guy but something for nothing is a stretch. ... :D

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted you to know I read the trade block updates
Well, thanks for that - but I know you do - apparently the line ends there though - check that, Monkey does as well. .

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales pitch!

At #16 in FF points per game in this league is… Allen Lazard at 12.81!

Discount Michael Thomas, Marquise Brown and Chase and he’s #13!

If you’re in it to win it this year, this young man is the piece you need to complete your fantasy football championship puzzle!

Inquiries can be made at Whiteboy Swill. We just want your soul - I mean improved draft positions.
sent you something. and I do look at the trade block. don't often se something of interest.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That MIGHT end up being the best trade of a #2 I've ever made. Now if only Carolina can play equally inept offenses every week, Foreman can keep rolling

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That MIGHT end up being the best trade of a #2 I've ever made. Now if only Carolina can play equally inept offenses every week, Foreman can keep rolling

<checks schedule for any more matchups with the falcons....dammit!>

have a few shares of Foreman myself, wish we could've seen him run against Cincy vs CAR losing by 4 TDs instantly and not feeding him.

I also hope other RBs take note - sit out and give yourself the proper amount of time to recover and rehab. Foreman was out of the league basically for 2 full years before returning in an extremely limited fashion for TEN then looking great in spot duties last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<checks schedule for any more matchups with the falcons....dammit!>

have a few shares of Foreman myself, wish we could've seen him run against Cincy vs CAR losing by 4 TDs instantly and not feeding him.

I also hope other RBs take note - sit out and give yourself the proper amount of time to recover and rehab. Foreman was out of the league basically for 2 full years before returning in an extremely limited fashion for TEN then looking great in spot duties last year.
Akers especially should take note.

I"m sitll wondering about James Robinson

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I turned down a few offers of Foreman. The two in May have me considering my senility.

One, a 2nd. Even for a cuff was probably worth it to me.
The other, a rookie who was cut (Abram Smith)… my, how post-draft hype deceived me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned down a few offers of Foreman. The two in May have me considering my senility.

One, a 2nd. Even for a cuff was probably worth it to me.
The other, a rookie who was cut (Abram Smith)… my, how post-draft hype deceived me.
tough to detach from that rookie hype for sure! Unless your Joe.. :)