• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I severely misjudged the Tampa Bay TE situation, so I'm in the market for a TE...receivers, young and old and/or draft picks in trade

Shot fired

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I severely misjudged the Tampa Bay TE situation, so I'm in the market for a TE...receivers, young and old and/or draft picks in trade
Offer your way

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely what I'm looking for, messaged in the declination
You are the one looking so make an offer. Once declined I don't know how to read the comments.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one looking so make an offer. Once declined I don't know how to read the comments.
Go to the transaction history page, move the bar to all trades (it's normally on accepted only), then the declined offer will come up and have an 'X' to the far right, put your curser on the X - the comments will then show. I'm VERY experienced with them. .....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF... I revisited an old one that we were discussing.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to the transaction history page, move the bar to all trades (it's normally on accepted only), then the declined offer will come up and have an 'X' to the far right, put your curser on the X - the comments will then show. I'm VERY experienced with them. .....
Thanks Lefty. All this time never knew how to do that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sorry Fuzz...and everyone else.

I should've been clearer.

While virtually every TE who is likely to be active is an upgrade on the what may be the weekly inactive Rudolph..
I'm not making a trade for a TE that just replaces him with someone a point or 2 better than the free agent pickups. I can do that off the wire.
If I'm trading for a guy, it's someone who decidedly moves Fant to the bench.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Lefty. All this time never knew how to do that.
No problem my friend - - when you do as many as I have over the years, you learn stuff - - even when it's not what you wanna hear.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sorry Fuzz...and everyone else.

I should've been clearer.

While virtually every TE who is likely to be active is an upgrade on the what may be the weekly inactive Rudolph..
I'm not making a trade for a TE that just replaces him with someone a point or 2 better than the free agent pickups. I can do that off the wire.
If I'm trading for a guy, it's someone who decidedly moves Fant to the bench.
Well depending on how these next 5 or 6 weeks go, I might have the guy that can put you over the top.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has gone just as expected so far - I'm probably another year or two from being a contender. Thinking of changing my team name to Scrappy since we claw and scrap for every point just to stay relatively close. .... I just haven't figured out how to tie that name to an Old School theme - any suggestions ?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has gone just as expected so far - I'm probably another year or two from being a contender. Thinking of changing my team name to Scrappy since we claw and scrap for every point just to stay relatively close. .... I just haven't figured out how to tie that name to an Old School theme - any suggestions ?

No Scrappy, only Scoob in this one, but it did feature a quality double mask reveal

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the "scrappy" designation mostly seems to apply to small white guy slot receivers (Julian Edelman, Hunter Renfrow, Wes Welker) or just short guys in general (Steve Smith, Darren Sproles, Maurice Jones-Drew) even though I have no idea why. As a Dolphins fan, scrappy always makes me think of Zach Thomas. He was a tackling machine when we didn't have much else on defense and I loved watching him play.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the "scrappy" designation mostly seems to apply to small white guy slot receivers (Julian Edelman, Hunter Renfrow, Wes Welker) or just short guys in general (Steve Smith, Darren Sproles, Maurice Jones-Drew) even though I have no idea why. As a Dolphins fan, scrappy always makes me think of Zach Thomas. He was a tackling machine when we didn't have much else on defense and I loved watching him play.

Small shifty WRs are what I think of as scrappy, or as you pointed out a LB, London Fletcher was a short legged bull dog, scrappy as they come

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small shifty WRs are what I think of as scrappy, or as you pointed out a LB, London Fletcher was a short legged bull dog, scrappy as they come
All nice references - - I'll likely unveil the new Lefty team name and logo over the next couple of days. Yes, I know the suspense is killing you guys. :nono:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wayne Chrebet!