• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, slightly delayed reporting, but-

Elijah Mitchell and Trey Sermon now reside with Bandit,
and he sent me Allen Robinson and next years #4.
Good riddance to that very short lived SF backfield experiment. And hello to what IMHO, will be the best fantasy WR of the year not named Jefferson, Chase, or Lamb..yes that includes Cooper Kupp

Still have 3 roster worthy guys that are on the chopping block..come get 'em or take your chances on waivers later.
So the real reason for shopping them comes out. ....... glad I didn't take the bait - though I thought about it..

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the real reason for shopping them comes out. ....... glad I didn't take the bait - though I thought about it..
Real reason? Was worth more to trade that combo to gain a roster slot than it would be to deal, say, Phillip Lindsay for example.

So since I think I can afford to go without that RB, and play WR heavy with Chase/JJ/AROB/and a mix of Julio, Green, Fuller or one of the rooks..plus Stevenson, and even Abdullah, if truly the new James White, will be startable any given week...figured why not? Maybe I truly luck out and Pacheco is worth the hype too

That, and yes, I'd prefer to not deal with the Shanny drama...similar to what I had mentioned to you, I'd rather deal Mitchell and Sermon away than to add Davis-Price :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I thought you just wanted to get the same guys in both leagues to ease the lineup decisions. ......

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually thats a reason I almost didn't do it
Well, I'll tell you this - it doesn't seem like it matters what position I draft from in seasonal leagues I always have 3-4 duplicates. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll tell you this - it doesn't seem like it matters what position I draft from in seasonal leagues I always have 3-4 duplicates. .....

there's always certain guys I feel like are steals in rounds 7-10-ish range. anytime you hit on those picks it makes getting into the playoffs a lot easier

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and I just did one, that may seem small today, could be huge later, and may even be a huge L for one of us..

I send Isiah Pacheco, the KC preseason hype champ, and Fuzzy's #2 in '23
Lefty sends me Brian Robinson, the Commanders preseason hype champ.

Both might end up being starting running backs sooner than later, one or the other might, neither might. But you all know me, I'm willing to take those gambles on a guy I truly like

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and I just did one, that may seem small today, could be huge later, and may even be a huge L for one of us..

Both might end up being starting running backs sooner than later, one or the other might, neither might. But you all know me, I'm willing to take those gambles on a guy I truly like
Great now I have to try and get Pacheco from Dad if they cut Rojo.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure man, I will say that you are relentless in pursuit of the guys you like. ...... he wasn't a guy I was wanting to deal but what the heck, I just like to deal. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well f me running. First time I've ever traded for a guy who GETS SHOT before week 1.

What
The
Fuck?

whatd you do chris farley GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waivers have been turned back on and all players will remain on waivers until they run for the first time next Wednesday night (September 7th). Rosters will need to be cut to 25 by Monday. I changed the roster limit back down to the 25 so it will show that you have an illegal lineup until you are down to that number.