• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did I knock Monkey out of the playoffs in this league

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My WR bench is quite short… but my first pick is 4.4, and I’m not sure I’m interested in moving my top four RB.

If something sticks out under these guidelines, by all means, come on down.
Hm... maybe we can shake things up a little.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just sent this email out:

Okay guys so the following teams can make all of their picks in the rookie draft and don't need to make any additional drops:

Face, Bandit, Fuzzy, Smitty, Femurov, Harold, and TKO

Monkey is compliant through the first three rounds and has 3 additional picks starting with the 4.8 that he would need to make drops in order to pick.

And then there are the four problem children, LOL:

Barilko has to make one drop in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes that drop he will be good until the 4.1 and if he wants to make that pick or the 5.1 he has then he would need to make a drop for each pick

Treff has to make one drop in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes that drop he will be good until the 4.6 and if he wants to make that pick or the 4.11 he has then he would need to make a drop for each pick.

Lefty has to make two drops in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes those drops he will be good until the 5.6 and if he wants to make that pick then he would need to make a drop

Sam & Wil have to make two drops in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once they make those drops they will be good until the 5.2 and if they want to make that pick would need to make a drop for each pick

The draft starts Monday at 6:00pm and will be a 24 hour clock again on the Fantrax website. Before the draft starts Barilko and Treff both need to drop one player and Lefty and Sam & Wil need to both drop two players. Please for the love of God don't make me have to police this right before the draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was simple enough.

I send 3.8 and 3.19 to Smitty

He sends me the 3.5,
Correcting my roster spot discrepancy listed above, and giving me 3 consecutive picks in the third. Watch out for those!!

Quick and painless, thank @broncosmitty

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty was on top of stuff this evening. Hopefully the email notification has it in there, if not I'd be happy to pm you the deets if you want
Had to look to see why this made sense to you.

But after looking, I see it made perfect sense.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay guys so the following teams can make all of their picks in the rookie draft and don't need to make any additional drops:

Face, Bandit, Fuzzy, Smitty, Femurov, Harold, and TKO

Monkey is compliant through the first three rounds and has 3 additional picks starting with the 4.8 that he would need to make drops in order to pick.

And then there are the four problem children, LOL:

Barilko has to make one drop in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes that drop he will be good until the 4.1 and if he wants to make that pick or the 5.1 he has then he would need to make a drop for each pick

Treff has to make one drop in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes that drop he will be good until the 4.6 and if he wants to make that pick or the 4.11 he has then he would need to make a drop for each pick.

Lefty has to make two drops in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once he makes those drops he will be good until the 5.6 and if he wants to make that pick then he would need to make a drop

Sam & Wil have to make two drops in order to get us through the first three rounds. Once they make those drops they will be good until the 5.2 and if they want to make that pick would need to make a drop for each pick

The draft starts Monday at 6:00pm and will be a 24 hour clock again on the Fantrax website. Before the draft starts Barilko and Treff both need to drop one player and Lefty and Sam & Wil need to both drop two players. Please for the love of God don't make me have to police this right before the draft.
i will drop before the draft

most likely some time today....

lets see if i can make a deal first....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
(And @TREFF @leftypower )

Thx for staying on top of everything and facilitating a smooth rookie draft every year in these dynasty leagues

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done - hell I could've dropped a couple of more. ....