• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - we've got a deal - - thought long and hard but what the heck.
I send J. Waddle for Treff's 1st, TKO's 1st and Monkey's 3rd. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - we've got a deal - - thought long and hard but what the heck.
I send J. Waddle for Treff's 1st, TKO's 1st and Monkey's 3rd. ...
Wow 2 1sts for Waddle. That's a pretty good haul considering the back end of the 1st is where he was drafted this year. Harold must be thinking the Dolphins get a real quarterback next year. I sure as hell hope so.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine's a 3rd here, throw some caution to the wind and spend it frivolously, but have some fun doing it
Well, you can have it back for a minimal fee. ....

Same goes for TKO and Treff. ..... but at a bit more than minimal. .....

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 2 1sts for Waddle. That's a pretty good haul considering the back end of the 1st is where he was drafted this year. Harold must be thinking the Dolphins get a real quarterback next year. I sure as hell hope so.
Waddle is #10 in targets for WRs and really doesn't have much competition on the team for targets and that's with Tua/ Brisset. I like his outlook a lot. He's what I was looking for, a young WR that has shown his meddle in the NFL and performed nicely and should just get better. The cost was not cheap. However TBH I would of almost certainly use those firsts on WRs and hope maybe one works out as nicely as Waddle has. Dang it was not easy to get Lefty to trade him, I made some decent offers that he rejected in under a minute and didn't even mention sending a counter. TBH as time went by I figured another rejection was coming my way after a few hours. That's the norm.
I think the roster looks much better with Waddle on it and I still have the 1.02 and a early second and a third so I'm thrilled with how things are working out.
Nice doing business @leftypower :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waddle is #10 in targets for WRs and really doesn't have much competition on the team for targets and that's with Tua/ Brisset. I like his outlook a lot. He's what I was looking for, a young WR that has shown his meddle in the NFL and performed nicely and should just get better. The cost was not cheap. However TBH I would of almost certainly use those firsts on WRs and hope maybe one works out as nicely as Waddle has. Dang it was not easy to get Lefty to trade him, I made some decent offers that he rejected in under a minute and didn't even mention sending a counter. TBH as time went by I figured another rejection was coming my way after a few hours. That's the norm.
I think the roster looks much better with Waddle on it and I still have the 1.02 and a early second and a third so I'm thrilled with how things are working out.
For a brief second, earlier today, I had this and Bandits confused and tried formulating a Waddle for Cooper trade with Lefty....doh

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hesitating for weeks and wanting to ask Lefty what would i need to add to Nuks to get Waddle...was finally set to ask today when i got the news he was out again..and now this.....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Liked this one for both sides, good on ya both.

Was one I didn't get right, as I have zero shares of Waddle and 2x traded out of late 1st when he was the only guy I would've taken if I made my picks.

Think when a guy was a 1st round talent already, showed he belongs in the league, 2 firsts seems like appropriate cost

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise my man - now I have to actually do something good with the picks. ...