• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Olbermann back at ESPN

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this makes another reason I am happy to leave ESPN as this canker sore on humanity will be clogging the air waves supposedly for 2 hours each evening on ESPN starting at 11 PM. The first is of course my total disdain for anything Facebook oriented. Sorry but I do not belong and would never belong to anything the puke Zuckerman does.

Ironically ESPN has no idea they are killing themselves slowly at least with online content. I will not renew my Insider account which may be a drop in their collective bucket but I have heard others are doing the same. Why would I want to log into ESPN through Facebook? I do not and adding Olbermann who they must have gotten cheaply because he has been fired everywhere he has been. He is so toxic they are doing the show in NYC at ABC news and are supposed to only talk about Sports but how long do you think that will last?

The claim is this move is a preemptive strike at eh new FOX Sports network that is supposed to start in August but few people watch NBC sports so where is the threat. There was supposedly loud cheering at ESPN headquarters when they learned Olbermann was based in NYC.

Jrik83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a network, ESPN has been going down hill since sportscenter became a live program. It is becoming the sports version of MTV. A once innovative idea that is slowly becoming a relic.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Night Football is the only thing I watch on ESPN.

Even then I watch NFL Network up until kickoff.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't watch espn, so don't care.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is olbermann? does he have any revelance to the Pats? if not .. oh well.. i bumped my cable this month so will be streaming everything from the net..

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't watch espn, so don't care.

Same here.

And we're not alone.

I'm pretty sure that's why they hired him. Trying to get the viewership hemorrhage to stop.

Good luck with that, mothership.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here.

And we're not alone.

I'm pretty sure that's why they hired him. Trying to get the viewership hemorrhage to stop.

Good luck with that, mothership.

I listen to Dan Patrick everyday, at least parts of his "rebroadcast" on 104.5 The Zone here in Nashville.
He always has an interesting show. But I don't think I could watch it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is the TMZ of sports news.

Adding that lunatic Olberfurher of all the choices they could go with goes to show what's the agenda there. His last gig was spouting liberal conspiracy theories on AL Gores "Current TV" network that went bankrupt. A channel that made MSNBC look sane by comparison.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
olbermann used to be a good sports guy then he went to msnbc and I lost respect for him now he is a complete ass

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent Denali I love your avatar picture. My mom has had Siberian Huskies since the early 70's and we have three right now that are so convinced they are human they get to the bed before the kids. IMHO Washington has the best mascot in the game.

Actually Gore sold his station Current TV to Al Jazeera which so infuriated everyone at Current it was kind of funny. Olbermann and Gore are a match made in hell and even Gore fired Olbermann or maybe it was the 50,000 viewers a night.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olbermann left because he wasn't getting paid anymore. It was bleeding red ink. It's why Gore sold it to Arabs without notice to the employees. I remember the article about the transaction. I was laughing when all the libs working there demanded severance packages out of the deal, and Gore kept all the money and told them to get lost. Typical.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent Denali I love your avatar picture. My mom has had Siberian Huskies since the early 70's and we have three right now that are so convinced they are human they get to the bed before the kids. IMHO Washington has the best mascot in the game.

Actually Gore sold his station Current TV to Al Jazeera which so infuriated everyone at Current it was kind of funny. Olbermann and Gore are a match made in hell and even Gore fired Olbermann or maybe it was the 50,000 viewers a night.

Huskies are great, smart dogs. Love them.

Thanks!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies are great, smart dogs. Love them.

Shed to much.
Great dogs for back in VT, I would never torture one with the TN climate.
I like Huskies, Malamutes etc. and German Shepards Dogs.
Naturally upright ears.
There are no wild canines with floppy ears.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Labs/Golden Retrievers, Huskies, German Sheps.

My favs. Awesome dogs.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siberian Huskies do shed but they never need to be bathed since they naturally shed dirt, usually in the house. :L

Siberians are also hypo allergenic in that nobody is allergic to them. They also have no body odor like most dogs. They also have a sweet temperament and are great with children, My three have adopted a child and are inseparable from them.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its funny how threads morph into something else.. this started out as an olberman thread and now its about dog breeding.. im not complaining and most threads do this.. just thought it was soemthing to point out that other may find interesting.. im sure there are threads on here that start out talking about professional womens basket ball and end up talking about bass fishing in a romote country in south amaerica.. sorry im on muscle relaxers and my typings sucks and i dont care to go back and fix it.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a siberian/alaskan malamute or Siberian Husky since except for size they look alike. The University of Washington has a Husky as mascot which is usually a Siberian Husky which is how this discussion started.