• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma State Running Back Chubba Hubbard is triggered, not gonna play this year I guess

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYE CHUBBA!!!!!!

DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT OF STOOLWATER.

Ohh and see ya in New England when be Belichick helps save your career.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYE CHUBBA!!!!!!

DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT OF STOOLWATER.

Ohh and see ya in New England when be Belichick helps save your career.
Bro U know how great chuba is.. he may save Belichek when he finally realizes that Stidham is a false prophet

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why should anyone care what shirt he's wearing? it is still a free country, right?
yes it is and he may be on the wrong end of what he did to that contractor who wore an ou t shirt at his home.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covid will affect his draft position more than him sitting out and he could just do the supplemental draft if it hasn't already taken place... And if not i'm sure a school like tosu would take him as a one season renter at RB.

He doesn't qualify for the supplemental draft. He has not been ruled ineligible and OSU has not dropped football.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I just don't understand the outrage over someone having a difference of opinion as "you" is Gundy not entitled to have his own opinion? So this young football player now puts his head coaches job in Jeopardy because he doesn't like his opinion you think that's acceptable?

In today's "Cancel Culture"? Absolutely. Gundy has a right to wear whatever t-shirt he wants regardless of how unintentional it may have been.

Chubba Hubbard also has the right to go play for someone else. My guess is though that this will just give current and former players a reason to air other past grievances. Get your popcorn ready.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should transfer to Iowa. He would fit in well.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't qualify for the supplemental draft. He has not been ruled ineligible and OSU has not dropped football.
I'm pretty sure the NFL would make an exception for him if he ruled himself ineligible.. But the man has options. I think Gundy will have a meeting and clear the room. If it's positive, everything will continue to move forward. If not, then Gundy is gone and the most weirdest coaching relationship between a coach and school will finally be over. If only the Mega Billionaire was still here to see Gundy leave.. it would have put the biggest smile you'd ever seen.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Mullet you crazy sumbitch! :dhd: This story is funny enough without all the dittoheads getting lathered up too! :dhd: GET THE WATERHOSE!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy is toast. Better start making a list of replacement coaches.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why should anyone care what shirt he's wearing? it is still a free country, right?
free country sure and with that comes consequences. losing his top offensive weapon. kids who dont want to play for him could impact future recruits opinions. start losing games gets fired.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so wait its ok for players to mass register to vote but a player taking a political stand is makes him triggered or a lil bitch? yeah ok

You're only my 6th facpalm all year. Congrats.

The statement was so nonsensical, it didn't warrant a rebuttal. Standing up for himself against a coach who like to watch a different news network? Standing up for himself against a coach who views the world differently? Was Chubbard being oppressed?

lets look back at it shall we. I asked what about him taking a political stand means he is triggered or to someone else calling him a lil bitch? I compared him saying something to where other teams like missouri went out en masse to register to vote and got praised.
so we want young people to get involved in part of the process but not in the actual speaking on things?

where did anyone say anything about oppression?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy is toast. Better start making a list of replacement coaches.

Assuming this continues to escalate it will be Kasey Dunn, at least for interim. I'd like for us to go after Todd Monken in the offseason but between the economic devastation COVID is wreaking on athletic departments and the likely sizable buyout it will take to shitcan Gundy I don't think we will be able to afford anyone with a decent reputation.

What's next 2020?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy is toast, stick a fork in him

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop being Social Media tough guys, and discuss their problems with people directly. If you have a relationship with a person, why don’t you address them?

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets look back at it shall we. I asked what about him taking a political stand means he is triggered or to someone else calling him a lil bitch? I compared him saying something to where other teams like missouri went out en masse to register to vote and got praised.
so we want young people to get involved in part of the process but not in the actual speaking on things?

where did anyone say anything about oppression?

You're all over the place.

Chubba, like millions of others, is so caught up in the zeitgeist- and he's flailing wildly. If he wants to leave because a coach wore an OAN shirt, that's his business. It's also our right to have a lesser opinion of him for doing so. We're judged by our actions. It sounds like an irrational decision from someone caught up in a moment.

I'm not sure what about the Mizzou registering to vote has to do with OSU. Everyone should go register to vote.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro U know how great chuba is.. he may save Belichek when he finally realizes that Stidham is a false prophet

Good, keep thinking it was the QB that made him all these years.