• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Oklahoma is a good matchup, but they're not on our level"

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before FLorida claims they are missing 99.99% of their player and did not want to be there....

If they somehow fall behind and lose, I assume that will be the narrative.

if ou wins today they are the better team...../eos

fuck all these kids that cant play one last game for their alma mater

Bump.....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and your jinxy jinx voodoo....
jaleel white GIF by Emmys

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all well deserved respect and admiration to Alabama, "Kyle and Florida, I have a feeling we're in the SEC any more". Maybe it is the unfamiliarity with the Central Time Zone, not much experience there.

Looks as though South Carolina and Missouri had the right idea. The announcers can't go 3 minutes without saying the receivers are missing. However, last I looked they don't play defense, and how would they have stopped to bad throws from Trask.
I expect Alabama to win, but Georgia and A&M not so much.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all well deserved respect and admiration to Alabama, "Kyle and Florida, I have a feeling we're in the SEC any more". Maybe it is the unfamiliarity with the Central Time Zone, not much experience there.

Looks as though South Carolina and Missouri had the right idea. The announcers can't go 3 minutes without saying the receivers are missing. However, last I looked they don't play defense, and how would they have stopped to bad throws from Trask.
I expect Alabama to win, but Georgia and A&M not so much.
Should have said, "I have a feeling we are not in the SEC any more".

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the SEC East champion with the leading candidate for the Heisman. Let that sink in.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU beat the living F out of that team and it wouldn’t have mattered much who Florida brought or didn’t bring. OU won it in the trenches and could have scored 80 points if they had to.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They're not the SEC. They're not the Florida Gators. "
Florida James Houston’s words shortly after the Florida-Oklahoma game was announced: “Oklahoma is a good matchup, but they’re not on our level. They’re not the SEC. They’re not the Florida Gators. So we should put on a good show.”

Oklahoma Isiah Thomas’ words after Oklahoma’s five-touchdown victory: “Florida, they were a good matchup, but they aren’t the Big 12. They are not the Oklahoma Sooners. So we definitely take pride in who we are and what we do.”

OU football: How impressive was the Sooners' win over Florida? Let's let numbers do the talking

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida James Houston’s words shortly after the Florida-Oklahoma game was announced: “Oklahoma is a good matchup, but they’re not on our level. They’re not the SEC. They’re not the Florida Gators. So we should put on a good show.”

Oklahoma Isiah Thomas’ words after Oklahoma’s five-touchdown victory: “Florida, they were a good matchup, but they aren’t the Big 12. They are not the Oklahoma Sooners. So we definitely take pride in who we are and what we do.”

OU football: How impressive was the Sooners' win over Florida? Let's let numbers do the talking
Has Houston offered any additional profound thoughts after the embarrassment in Arlington?