• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okay dash here are the Isles lines for Tomorrow!!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeau Reasoner Rakhshani
Pandolfo Frischmon Wallace
Gillies Strome Kabanov
Dibenedetto Ullstrom Haley

Wishart Reece
Donovan Jurcina
De Haan Staios

Nabokov Koskinen

This will be Evgeny Nabokov's debut for the Islanders. They're keepingn their best players home.:peace: I really like the Isles 3rd line. The kids will be well protected by Trevor Gillies.:D:

This game will be shown live on TSN & NHL Network at 9:00 EST.:hockeysmile:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on pados play bolts the devils isles game was blacked out here .MSG only shows the rags preseason games

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on pados play bolts the devils isles game was blacked out here .MSG only shows the rags preseason games

This will be his second game. I have a feeling the Isles lines are about set. However they could keep Pandolfo as a 13th forward. Staios is going to make the team. That's a virtual lock. The reason I give Pandolfo a chance is because guys like Gillies & Haley are on two way contracts & Strome is going to be sent back to Niagara & Kabanov is probably going back to junior as well. There's still a chance Nino doesn't make the team. That would all but assure Pandolfo a spot. They would just sign him & Staios to make up for the cap space lost by sending Nino back to the WHL.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard the Flames lines, but I think you're probably going to see close to the actual team that should be the opening day lineup - They can't be too happy about losing back-to-back games to the Oil (I don't care if it is pre-season).

Maybe we'll even see Iggy tomorrow night.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pandolfo us lethal on the pk don't know what your pk looks like but he's still an upgrade on many teams pk's.I was thinking if anything that and his sound defensive play would give him a legitimate shot.I hate the rags bias wish the Devs and isles had their own network.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard the Flames lines, but I think you're probably going to see close to the actual team that should be the opening day lineup - They can't be too happy about losing back-to-back games to the Oil (I don't care if it is pre-season).

Maybe we'll even see Iggy tomorrow night.

UGH!!

Well at least Phaneuf won't be in the lineup. The Isles have been treating Strome with kid gloves in camp. In the last game he was on the 4th line with AHLer's for linemates. This time he's playing with a prospect who's got similar talent & our GOON. This alone tells me they want him to develop in the OHL this season. Should be fun.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pandolfo us lethal on the pk don't know what your pk looks like but he's still an upgrade on many teams pk's.I was thinking if anything that and his sound defensive play would give him a legitimate shot.I hate the rags bias wish the Devs and isles had their own network.

Frans Nielsen led the league last season with 6 shorthanded goals. Grabner is a nightmare on the PK because he's faster than anyone on either team. Mark Streit is healthy. That alone will help.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frans Nielsen led the league last season with 6 shorthanded goals. Grabner is a nightmare on the PK because he's faster than anyone on either team. Mark Streit is healthy. That alone will help.

If you guys stuck Pandolfo with Nielson or Grabner that could be a scary combo and your pk would be deep.Pandolfo also had a knack for being able to shut down opposing star players.anyway hoping he makes the team

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, DBNI, the Flames have returned Sven Baertschi to Portland and Max Reinhart to Kootenay - Both played well, but they could each use one more year in the Dub.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SuperJay is a god (lower case)

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, DBNI, the Flames have returned Sven Baertschi to Portland and Max Reinhart to Kootenay - Both played well, but they could each use one more year in the Dub.

Yeah it's definately understandable. I read somewhere that Johansson might be sent back to Portland as well. Nino isn't a lock. If he gets sent back to Portland the Winterhawks are going to be the Memorial Cup favorites by a mile.

I mean Baertschi, Johansson, Nino, Brad Ross, Ty Rattie & I imagine Morrow will be sent back by Pittsburgh, although he's had a very good camp. The Winterhawks could be loaded.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys stuck Pandolfo with Nielson or Grabner that could be a scary combo and your pk would be deep.Pandolfo also had a knack for being able to shut down opposing star players.anyway hoping he makes the team

It all depends on what they want to do with the 4th line & Nino.

Right now I imagine the Isles lines look like this:

Parenteau Tavares Moulson
Grabner Nielsen Okposo
Comeau Bailey Niederreiter
Martin Reasoner Rolston

Now Gillies is going to be up & down depending on the opponent. Same goes for Haley. If Nino is sent back to the DUB then Rolston moves to the 3rd line opening up a spot. We shall see.