• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok Consider Me Sold on Banker

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's snot too late to hit up the iowa bandwagon, hot yeller koolaid by the bucket fully.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptures have large talons as well I will add to what Pop says

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptures have large talons as well I will add to what Pop says
no sir

the Rapture is in the Lords time
and I have a feeling its gonna happen soon
just be ready --and don't be left behind
this is prolly the greatest truth I can plorst
be ready sirs

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sir

the Rapture is in the Lords time
and I have a feeling its gonna happen soon
just be ready --and don't be left behind
this is prolly the greatest truth I can plorst
be ready sirs
Monday's are supposed to be a light to medium drinking night for me Pops

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's think logically here.

I put you on ignore almost the first time I logged in on SportsHoopla. I remember you from ESPN as Braskypants and you were an immature idiot.

Now you know why I never responded to whatever you said on the hoop, because I had you on ignore. Now, if I had you on ignore, how the heck can I stalk you? You claim I never responded to you or interacted with you or anything, yet, I stalked you?

I just took you off ignore two days ago. By being off ignore, I can find and read your posts when I am logged in. I was actually looking for my thread on Tommy Armstrong from December, when I saw yours about Mark Banker. Which I never saw before, because I had you on ignore. I found it rather ironic that you were all in on Banker, yet now you are leaning to the other side.

Now answer this one, when was the last time you actually went to a game, Mr. Superfan?

You have two days to spew your vile and vitriol at me. I fully expect some weird crap being typed by you, then I will place you back on ignore. Now is your chance to get it out of your system, call me all the names you want because I will be reading them.

So according to you, thinking logically means putting me on ignore because you want nothing to do with me, taking me off ignore and calling me out in a thread I made 6 months ago. Right. I don't give two shits whether or not you read my posts or what you think about the quality of them, so save yourself the time and put me back on ignore immediately.

Honestly most of your posts are long winded hacky dreck anyway, but I've never put anyone on this site on ignore.