• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok Consider Me Sold on Banker

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games and you've made your mind up. Check that you made your mind up about this entire staff a long time ago.

HIB10 won't respond to my posts but stalks me and pulls threads up from half a year ago.

Fuckin' weirdo.

Nut up and talk to me or as the twitterverse likes to say "Fuck out my mentions bruh".

Let's think logically here.

I put you on ignore almost the first time I logged in on SportsHoopla. I remember you from ESPN as Braskypants and you were an immature idiot.

Now you know why I never responded to whatever you said on the hoop, because I had you on ignore. Now, if I had you on ignore, how the heck can I stalk you? You claim I never responded to you or interacted with you or anything, yet, I stalked you?

I just took you off ignore two days ago. By being off ignore, I can find and read your posts when I am logged in. I was actually looking for my thread on Tommy Armstrong from December, when I saw yours about Mark Banker. Which I never saw before, because I had you on ignore. I found it rather ironic that you were all in on Banker, yet now you are leaning to the other side.

Now answer this one, when was the last time you actually went to a game, Mr. Superfan?

You have two days to spew your vile and vitriol at me. I fully expect some weird crap being typed by you, then I will place you back on ignore. Now is your chance to get it out of your system, call me all the names you want because I will be reading them.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's think logically here.

I put you on ignore almost the first time I logged in on SportsHoopla. I remember you from ESPN as Braskypants and you were an immature idiot.

Now you know why I never responded to whatever you said on the hoop, because I had you on ignore. Now, if I had you on ignore, how the heck can I stalk you? You claim I never responded to you or interacted with you or anything, yet, I stalked you?

I just took you off ignore two days ago. By being off ignore, I can find and read your posts when I am logged in. I was actually looking for my thread on Tommy Armstrong from December, when I saw yours about Mark Banker. Which I never saw before, because I had you on ignore. I found it rather ironic that you were all in on Banker, yet now you are leaning to the other side.

Now answer this one, when was the last time you actually went to a game, Mr. Superfan?

You have two days to spew your vile and vitriol at me. I fully expect some weird crap being typed by you, then I will place you back on ignore. Now is your chance to get it out of your system, call me all the names you want because I will be reading them.
you have to understand one thang about pants --he may ne trollin
or is smashed drank sir

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to understand one thang about pants --he may ne trollin
or is smashed drank sir

Which is all fine.

I do know he was a moderator on the SportsHoopla and went rogue by having personal attacks on posters and using his moderator powers to get even.

I do know he was been banned from the SportsHoopla for certain things last year.

This tells me just about all I need to know about him.

My advice to people that dislike what I type, place me on ignore.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is all fine.

I do know he was a moderator on the SportsHoopla and went rogue by having personal attacks on posters and using his moderator powers to get even.

I do know he was been banned from the SportsHoopla for certain things last year.

inddeeeeeed good sir

buuuut nowbody on the SportsHoopla has been banned as much as I have -LOL !!!

I is a bad guy I guess

Its like Grace is a Mod on the SportsHoopla or sumptin

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is all fine.

LOL

He banned FNG, JedBurks, and myself, all at the same time claiming we were sock puppets (multi-alias)

Good times

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So someone can't be a fan if they are unhappy with the coaches?
in the 50's
thar were a lot of Husker fans
then thar was Jennings --that drove the program to the dirt
1962 came a good hearted hard nosed coach from Wyoming --and turned it around
do you youngsters know why ??

he had total heart for the program ---heart !!

no money --HEART !!

and it was how it was back in them days

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So someone can't be a fan if they are unhappy with the coaches, especially the defensive coordinator?
There is no one saying that you can't be a fan of the team and not be happy with the coaches. What brasky said though was that it is not very fan-like to seemingly take joy in the team's struggles because it somehow proves a point.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUISE OUR COACHING STAFF IS A FUCKING JOKE.

JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST 4 GAMES. WE CANT DO SHIT BECAUSE THIS STAFF WAS AT OREGON STATE AND COULDNT DO SHIT.

THEY NEED TO BE FIRED RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT.

Now, with that said........if we start winning I'd sure like it if all of you would just forget that I ever said any of this lol......because, damn that would be embarrassing.

BUT FOR NOW, WE FUCKING SUCK. WE FUCKING SUCK WORSE THAN WE EVER HAVE. CALLAHAN DAYS ALL OVER EXCEPT WORSE.

But seriously, guys.....if we do start winning I hope you all know I was only kidding around and I love the Huskers so much.

BUT FOR NOW, THE HUSKERS ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST 4 GAMES. WE CANT DO SHIT BECAUSE THIS STAFF WAS AT OREGON STATE AND COULDNT DO SHIT.

Now, with that said........if we start winning I'd sure like it if all of you would just forget that I ever said any of this lol......because, damn that would be embarrassing.

BUT FOR NOW, WE FUCKING SUCK. WE FUCKING SUCK WORSE THAN WE EVER HAVE. CALLAHAN DAYS ALL OVER EXCEPT WORSE.

But seriously, guys.....if we do start winning I hope you all know I was only kidding around and I love the Huskers so much.

I fear you like a small little moth on my penis head --LOL
predict the Illini game right now JJM

do it

Now

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no one saying that you can't be a fan of the team and not be happy with the coaches. What brasky said though was that it is not very fan-like to seemingly take joy in the team's struggles because it somehow proves a point.

Nobody is taking joy in that. :L

The fact is the Kool-Aid drinkers can't handle anyone being critical. The Kool-Aid drinkers called HWSNBN and Bopleeny critics 'non-fans' up to the day they were fired.

Those of us who want to see Nebraska back to being a Top 10 program will not be silenced by Kool-Aid drinkers.

Enough of the bringing people on staff to share in the wealth because they are long time loyal friends.

I will ride these mother fuckers until they produce. I will then anoint them the trophy they deserve.

Until then EARN IT with something other than your mouth telling the minions what they want to hear.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In reality, overall, they are a bunch of LOSERS. They have a long history of being LOSERS.

Until proven otherwise they are LOSERS.