• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok big blockbuster that came out of nowhere help.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up jordy, foles, Trich for Peyton manning, spiller, andre Johnson in h2h scoring espn do I hit that? I really need a RB. Here's the team.

QB Foles, kaep
RB McCoy, Matthews, brown, Trich, Hyde
WR dez, jordy, alshon, Djax, Wheaton
TE delanie walker
D/St 49ers, Lions
k tucker

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Spiller really the best RB you can get? With your receivers you should really be able to land a better one.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The upgrade to Manning is nice and surely very tempting. . But what you need, as you mentioned, is a RB.. This trade uses all your value at a position that isn't your biggest need. I'd probably decline, unless you'd like to try flipping Manning for someone else's RB.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Spiller really the best RB you can get? With your receivers you should really be able to land a better one.

No but manning is in the deal. That's why I'm considering it also spiller> Trich. Spiller has been scoring 8-13 and that's still good

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The upgrade to Manning is nice and surely very tempting. . But what you need, as you mentioned, is a RB.. This trade uses all your value at a position that isn't your biggest need. I'd probably decline, unless you'd like to try flipping Manning for someone else's RB.

He has foster but I have a feeling he says no.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will probably the score the most out of the group.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will probably the score the most out of the group.

True.. but will the difference between Manning/Foles+the difference between Trich/Spiller be enough to cancel out Jordy/Andre? Most weeks I'm gonna say no. Unless Denver trashes this two TE offense during the bye week, there's no guarantee that Manning is a lock to outscore Foles in any given week except week 7

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.. but will the difference between Manning/Foles+the difference between Trich/Spiller be enough to cancel out Jordy/Andre? Most weeks I'm gonna say no. Unless Denver trashes this two TE offense during the bye week, there's no guarantee that Manning is a lock to outscore Foles in any given week except week 7

Should I ask for Victor Cruz instead of johnson?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will likely out score foles 3 out of the 4 weeks so far too

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is you should pursue a deal that addresses your most pressing need first instead of strengthening a position you've got covered. Just because it's Peyton Manning doesn't make it a good trade for your team, now matter who the bit players are. The trade is perfectly fine as is, it just doesn't properly fit your team needs when it's centered around Manning

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is you should pursue a deal that addresses your most pressing need first instead of strengthening a position you've got covered. Just because it's Peyton Manning doesn't make it a good trade for your team, now matter who the bit players are. The trade is perfectly fine as is, it just doesn't properly fit your team needs when it's centered around Manning

I understand your thinking. But I care more about most points then position need. And spiller is a upgrade over Trich. McCoy, spiller, Matthews could be a strong running back core. Manning is a upgrade. Should I substitute kaep for foles or substitute Cruz for andre?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your thinking. But I care more about most points then position need. And spiller is a upgrade over Trich. McCoy, spiller, Matthews could be a strong running back core. Manning is a upgrade. Should I substitute kaep for foles or substitute Cruz for andre?
I'm telling you you'll score more points trading Jordy for a better RB and keeping your QB's as is than you will with this deal. . So I'm not going to further the issue with advice on how to make this trade better. .I think your making a mistake pursuing this deal

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you you'll score more points trading Jordy for a better RB and keeping your QB's as is than you will with this deal. . So I'm not going to further the issue with advice on how to make this trade better. .I think your making a mistake pursuing this deal

Ok thanks. Do I think I will score more points with this deal is the question?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, you and the other team just don't match up well for a trade. Currently, Foster is not RB1 material and wouldn't really help out your depth any better than TRich right now. Like TREFF says, try to trade Jordy for a RB such as Alfred Morris or Gio Bernard, or try to trade Jeffery for a RB such as CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, you and the other team just don't match up well for a trade. Currently, Foster is not RB1 material and wouldn't really help out your depth any better than TRich right now. Like TREFF says, try to trade Jordy for a RB such as Alfred Morris or Gio Bernard, or try to trade Jeffery for a RB such as CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush.

No way I'm trading Jeffrey for those guys. He's a potential WR1. But I get your point. Do you think I will score more points though?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I'm trading Jeffrey for those guys. He's a potential WR1. But I get your point. Do you think I will score more points though?

At the QB spot, you will most definitely score more points, but you are going to lose right much at the WR position due to who is throwing to Jordy (Rodgers) and who is throwing the Andre Johnson (Fitzpatrick). Spiller is averaging about 10 ppg, and TRich is averaging about 9 PPG, so that's pretty much a wash at the moment. If it was my team, I wouldn't do it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the QB spot, you will most definitely score more points, but you are going to lose right much at the WR position due to who is throwing to Jordy (Rodgers) and who is throwing the Andre Johnson (Fitzpatrick). Spiller is averaging about 10 ppg, and TRich is averaging about 9 PPG, so that's pretty much a wash at the moment. If it was my team, I wouldn't do it.

That's why I should ask for Victor Cruz?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now. Leveon, Murray, lunch are untouchable in my league. I freed dez for Murray no bite same with leveon. I'm gonna try Gio for jordy but he might say no.