• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok big blockbuster that came out of nowhere help.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton will score 4-5 more points than foles. Spiller will score 2-3 more points than Trich. Andre/harvin will probably score 3-4 points less than jordy. That's probably a 3 point upgrade for me

You want to basically blow up your team for potentially 3 points? You could find 3 points by grabbing a new kicker off waivers most weeks. Can't say it loud enough. 2014 Peyton and the Denver offense is NOT 2013 Peyton and the Denver offense. . He's NOT worth the ticket price., even if he is an upgrade

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Spiller was a waste of a pick. He tries to bounce it outside too much. He has HR potential, but that's it. And why will he outscore TRich by 2-3? TRich doubled Spiller last week. And Jordy has a higher ceiling than both of Andre and Percy combined.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton will score 4-5 more points than foles. Spiller will score 2-3 more points than Trich. Andre/harvin will probably score 3-4 points less than jordy. That's probably a 3 point upgrade for me

Well... that means you think things will change. In the three weeks that both played this year, Peyton had 21 pts per game to Foles' 19. +2 per game for Peyton - but let's go ahead and include Week 4 for Foles and drop him to 15. +6 for Peyton.

TRich has slightly outscored Spiller through four weeks. Call it even. (Might Spiller improve maybe with Orton? Could be. Might TRich get more mediocre touches with a gimpy Bradshaw? Maybe. Yeah, Spiller has a higher ceiling... if he ever hits it.)

Jordy's per-game output so far is 15 and change, more than Harvin (7) and Andre (6) combined. Jordy +8.

So unless you're thinking Spiller will bust out and TRich will fade, and that Jordy can't keep up the pace while Harvin/Andre will turn it up (and stay healthy), you're down about 2 pts per game on average with this deal - down 6 if you take the first three weeks for Foles vs. Peyton.

Now those upsides might be true, that's a totally legit position - it is only speculation, though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you guys for the advice. I didn't do the deal he backed out anyway

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up jordy, foles, Trich for Peyton manning, spiller, andre Johnson in h2h scoring espn do I hit that? I really need a RB. Here's the team.

QB Foles, kaep
RB McCoy, Matthews, brown, Trich, Hyde
WR dez, jordy, alshon, Djax, Wheaton
TE delanie walker
D/St 49ers, Lions
k tucker

Well I haven't read through the whole 3 pages (I actually have to work more now days) but if your team was my team I probably wouldn't be doing any trading of my 3 stud WR's unless it was for a top 5 RB. So, if nobody wants to bite I'd just tell them to go pound sand and beat them with that line up.