• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohhh that silly B12

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So getting bounced early is losing in the third round? Lol

Just because you don't like watching hustle and back and forth basketball doesn't mean it's a bad brand you cum guzzling Midwestern twat waffle.

You'll get bounced in the second round, bitch. Learn to play the game instead of mugging people and daring the refs to blow the whistle every play. Doing what those thugs do would get you thrown in jail if you did it to someone in the street. Now go back to drinking that green shit in your garage that looks like Mountain Dew.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we are still winning this game, according to you? Sorry we don't play that powder puff pussy ass shit your boys play.

You don't play basketball and it's going to get you bounced early. Deal with it, hillbilly.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get bounced in the second round, bitch. Learn to play the game instead of mugging people and daring the refs to blow the whistle every play. Doing what those thugs do would get you thrown in jail if you did it to someone in the street. Now go back to drinking that green shit in your garage that looks like Mountain Dew.

Would be the third round Saturday and Sunday you dumb cocksucker. But I see hustle and running up and down the floor means your a thug???? Bahahaha its mindsets like that that deserve to get a bullet in the brain.

Just because your team plays some pussy ass brand a shit doesn't mean my team is thugs. Quite easy to see

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't play basketball and it's going to get you bounced early. Deal with it, hillbilly.

Ohh I'm not a fan, I'm alumni there's a huge difference. I can say we, an you still think we'll win this.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I'm not a fan, I'm alumni there's a huge difference. I can say we, an you still think we'll win this.
Yea...that's not at all what he was talking about.

But he does sound like a bitch. Although a WVU fan complaining about fouls when nobody fouls more often than them is sort of a joke as well.

I'M SO CONFUSED

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be the third round Saturday and Sunday you dumb cocksucker. But I see hustle and running up and down the floor means your a thug???? Bahahaha its mindsets like that that deserve to get a bullet in the brain.

Just because your team plays some pussy ass brand a shit doesn't mean my team is thugs. Quite easy to see

No dumbass. This isn't the second round. It's the first round, you dumb ass hillbilly. You can call me names and my team names all you want. It won't change the fact that your bullshit brand of thug ball won't get you to the sweet 16.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This weak shit? How aggie of you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he does sound like a bitch. Although a WVU fan complaining about fouls when nobody fouls more often than them is sort of a joke as well.

I'M SO CONFUSED

So basically you don't know shit. So feel free to fuck off instead of calling people you've never interacted with a bitch, eh?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dumbass. This isn't the second round. It's the first round, you dumb ass hillbilly. You can call me names and my team names all you want. It won't change the fact that your bullshit brand of thug ball won't get you to the sweet 16.

You fucking retard, the first round is the play in games jackass. WE ARE IN THE SECOND ROUND NOW.

An that last sentence is all opinion. It may only be half right but right now it's totally wrong.

You're welcome for the education.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'M SO CONFUSED

More pissed at getting called for hand checks at one hand and not getting the same at the other.

Truth be told, it's all on WVU and their shitty performing offense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpeg
You fucking retard, the first round is the play in games jackass. WE ARE IN THE SECOND ROUND NOW.

An that last sentence is all opinion. It may only be half right but right now it's totally wrong.

You're welcome for the education.

No dumbass. Pay attention. They'd stopped calling it that this year, thankfully. Crawl out from under your trailer and pay attention. Look at the damn screen dumb ass.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 99474

No dumbass. Pay attention. They'd stopped calling it that this year, thankfully. Crawl out from under your trailer and pay attention. Look at the damn screen dumb ass.
Yea ralphie you are most certainly wrong on this one. This is the first round again, like it should be