• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ohhh Johnny

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the 'pundits' questioned, why was he out at that hour the night/morning before a game?

How dare you question the almighty Johnny Football! He has turned this Browns team into winners in just his FIRST year! :yahoo:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are Johnny did nothing wrong. Probably some drunk fan at 2 in the morning getting rowdy and being put in his place.

I believe this, but when you are out at certain spots at 2 am, stuff like this is just more likely to happen to you.

I remember a few years back Eagles DE Jerome McDougle got shot outside a club, just as he was finally starting to play OK after being a bust. Some people made excuses for him, saying he did nothing wrong in the incident etc, and that appeared true. But...when you are out at certain clubs past midnight, the odds of something bad happening are just higher than if you are chillin' with an Xbox back at your apartment.

Players have to be smarter than that when they have so much money on the line, and are easy targets.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this, but when you are out at certain spots at 2 am, stuff like this is just more likely to happen to you.

I remember a few years back Eagles DE Jerome McDougle got shot outside a club, just as he was finally starting to play OK after being a bust. Some people made excuses for him, saying he did nothing wrong in the incident etc, and that appeared true. But...when you are out at certain clubs past midnight, the odds of something bad happening are just higher than if you are chillin' with an Xbox back at your apartment.

Players have to be smarter than that when they have so much money on the line, and are easy targets.

He was at his apartment complex

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dipshit should just paint his ass brown, put a red clown nose on his dingus and party on. Doesn't look like he's getting on the field in this league.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dipshit should just paint his ass brown, put a red clown nose on his dingus and party on. Doesn't look like he's getting on the field in this league.

Jealous or just mad?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you question the almighty Johnny Football! He has turned this Browns team into winners in just his FIRST year! :yahoo:

The Browns have one hell of an offseason ahead of them.

Resign Hoyer who has the club winning. Or give their #1 draft pick from last year the job?

And complicating matters is that Hoyer is going to be a little expensive (at the very least a 2 year $14 million deal).

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns have one hell of an offseason ahead of them.

Resign Hoyer who has the club winning. Or give their #1 draft pick from last year the job?

And complicating matters is that Hoyer is going to be a little expensive (at the very least a 2 year $14 million deal).

interesting. do they build off what they have going this year meaning sign Hoyer and unload Johnny, or take a chance that Johnny can take the team over and let Hoyer go.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting. do they build off what they have going this year meaning sign Hoyer and unload Johnny, or take a chance that Johnny can take the team over and let Hoyer go.

They can keep both, which is probably what will happen. Sign Hoyer for a year or two and then hopefully let Manziel take over.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can keep both, which is probably what will happen. Sign Hoyer for a year or two and then hopefully let Manziel take over.

If you are Hoyer, do you sign with the Browns over a team like Stl (they will dump Bradford this offseason), the Jets, Arizona (Palmer might be done), Oakland, ect?

Hoyer has a chance to sign somewhere where he won't have a 2nd year 1st round QB lurking. He really could demand that they either hand him the job and get rid of Johnny or else he goes elsewhere.

This could set up as one of the more interesting storylines of the offseason especially with a weak QB crop in the draft.

With Gordan back now, Hoyer really does have an opportunity to make or lose millions of dollars over the next couple of months.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he thought it was the Johnny from the Snickers commercial?

Dang it! I was just going to post this picture!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he was trying to get to his apartment, at or near a downtown hotel. But...it was 2:30 am. Again, higher odds that something bad is going to happen to you out at 2:30 am.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Hoyer, do you sign with the Browns over a team like Stl (they will dump Bradford this offseason), the Jets, Arizona (Palmer might be done), Oakland, ect?

Hoyer has a chance to sign somewhere where he won't have a 2nd year 1st round QB lurking. He really could demand that they either hand him the job and get rid of Johnny or else he goes elsewhere.

This could set up as one of the more interesting storylines of the offseason especially with a weak QB crop in the draft.

With Gordan back now, Hoyer really does have an opportunity to make or lose millions of dollars over the next couple of months.

I don't see the both scenario. That would be a lot of dollars devoted to one position and having your first round QB on the bench for a second straight season won't make it a 'happy place' for all concerned.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep having this nagging feeling Jerry is not over his Johnny obsession. :L

There is a lot of speculation in Dallas that Jerry will try to trade for Johnny Football.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of speculation in Dallas that Jerry will try to trade for Johnny Football.

If Cleveland re-signs Hoyer that speculation will ramp up big time. Scares the shit out of me. I think SteveDallas will do a swan dive off of Reunion Tower in Dallas.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far more likely the dudes were drunk douchebags that tried to pick a fight, then got their asses kicked.

I'm sure the guys were drunk douchebags, but being as it happened in Cleveland, its much more likely they were being overbearing fanboys than looking for a fight.