• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Jerrah

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took up for Hardy after the game. Said Romo would be back for TB, when he clearly can't come back until Miami. Oh and went ahead and announced that Cassel would start vs Tampa. Not that the last thing was a big surprise but in case anyone was wondering what JG might do.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the big deal. In the heat of the moment Don't get in my face in that type of situation either. I love Dez , but sometimes he needs to chill on the sidelines.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did something or said something so bad the coach pushed the shit out of him. He supposedly knocked the clipboard out of his hands. I would be surprised if he isn't suspended

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did something or said something so bad the coach pushed the shit out of him. He supposedly knocked the clipboard out of his hands. I would be surprised if he isn't suspended
Wow Man im a pretty no nonsense guy. If this warrants a suspension thats crazy. Who needs to be suspended are the officials on that bogus PI call against street.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Man im a pretty no nonsense guy. If this warrants a suspension thats crazy. Who needs to be suspended are the officials on that bogus PI call against street.

You don't do that to a coach. The guy was out of control

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't do that to a coach. The guy was out of control
You don't provoke an already volatile situation either. Non of us know how it really went down give that man a chance to cool off. If he went and knocked the clip board out of the coaches hand un provoked maybe you fine him. Suspend him noway no how. We know who Hardy is. As long as he's not hurting anyone on or of the field you let him be. Accept the good with the bad from this guy or cut him.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the coach jump in his face first trying to cool him down? We don't know

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's strike 2 IMO. One more strike and I cut him or trade him. The Giselle comment was very minor but this is serious. Him doing that to a coach regardless of what the coach did or didn't do shows the guy has no respect for authority. This goes against everything Head Coach has ever preached. This kind of stuff divides locker rooms. I love that the 170 pound coach pushed the shit out of him and I also love the fact that Dez wasn't backing down either.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's strike 2 IMO. One more strike and I cut him or trade him. The Giselle comment was very minor but this is serious. Him doing that to a coach regardless of what the coach did or didn't do shows the guy has no respect for authority. This goes against everything Head Coach has ever preached. This kind of stuff divides locker rooms. I love that the 170 pound coach pushed the shit out of him and I also love the fact that Dez wasn't backing down either.
See thats where a disagree You get in the face of any man, no matter your position you're asking to get dropped. This his coming from a guy who served in the Marines and who's a Captain in the Fire Department. You don't do that know your personnel there is no hard and fast rule what you can do and say to players just because your a coach or a boss. Know who you can and can't do these things to. Hardy is not that guy. Just my opinion I'm sure there are some who agree and some that will disagree. I personally don't believe a suspension is warranted.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the whole story. Supposedly Hardy barged into the Special Teams huddle.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that how it went down he's a bigger moron than I thought he was.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
These guys are tolerating too much. Jerrah should be more worried about his GM who failed to get a decent back up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end the injuries to romo,Dez and Dunbar turned a top 5 offense into below average. The defense has been decent but just horrible at creating turnovers. Aside from bailey the special teams have stunk all season. What brings a slight chance for hope is the cowboys almost won even though they turned the ball over 4 times. You can fault the coaching staff and jerrah for thinking weeden was a suitable backup. McFadden also proved he is better than randle. And for God's sake don't let beasly return punts

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't provoke an already volatile situation either. Non of us know how it really went down give that man a chance to cool off. If he went and knocked the clip board out of the coaches hand un provoked maybe you fine him. Suspend him noway no how. We know who Hardy is. As long as he's not hurting anyone on or of the field you let him be. Accept the good with the bad from this guy or cut him.
I'm OK with no suspension, but acting like what he did wasn't wrong or that we should just accept it? No way and I don't care what the coach said/did...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm OK with no suspension, but acting like what he did wasn't wrong or that we should just accept it? No way and I don't care what the coach said/did...

He is a leader though. That 76 jersey will look good on your son. Sounds like we are looking to extend him

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say his behavior is good, just doesn't warrant a suspension imo thats all. Good to see you're back. seems like you took a little break for a while.....I did too