• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OH HOW WRONG I WAS. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the stat that jumps out at me so far is Jordan Howard can't catch so his preseason value dropped. Yet he has twice as many catches as Tarik Cohen.
And I passed on him in the Best Ball League cuz it's PPR. Damn near took that swing pass to the house.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Henry as a Rb3 but with injuries and Bells hold out been forced to use him in my line up and its killing me. With 2 OL out next week doesn't look better. It's a problem because the WW isn't helping and he has no trade value. Hoping my starters are available soon.
I drafted him as RB3 too, but in that league I had every intention of starting him every week as I start 2RB, 2WR and 2 Flex...............I thought I had a steal.............and decided I could take a shot at King Josh in the 4th. Now that went to shit too. See, I don't think it's a good thing fer Gordon fantasy wise to be a Pat this year..............I think it's good fer Gronk, I think it's good fer Hogan, and I think it'll be good fer Edleman................Josh needed to either A)Not be a dick and stay put or B) Seattle.................

Sorry @leftypower

Didn't meant to vent on yer thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drank the Vrabel Kool-Aid, thought he would unlock all that talent on the Titans roster. Nope. Granted the OL injuries aren't helping, but Mariota is a brittle bitch and for some reason they just refuse to feed Derrick Henry.

The only other guy I had high hopes for who's been a disappointment so far is Chris Carson, but he's averaging 6 YPC when he actually gets the ball, so I think his only real problem is the Seahag coaches.

Carroll said yesterday that Carson didn't get any 2nd half touches because he was "gassed" from playing special teams.

Well genius, why you playing your #1 RB on special teams? Crazy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll said yesterday that Carson didn't get any 2nd half touches because he was "gassed" from playing special teams.

Well genius, why you playing your #1 RB on special teams? Crazy.
sounds like bs to me anyways, he gave penny touches in week 1. Hes invested and trying to justify picking him, yet the dude showed up fat to camp

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny will be fine just gotta get his ass in shape. A few of the things he did last night, Carson can't do. But none of it will matter when, regardless of who is back there, they have to dodge three dudes to get back to the line every other carry.
And I'm sure this won't be popular, but Seattle's biggest issue on offense isn't the line, its RW. Making bad decisions, holding the ball far too long and taking way too many sacks for the offense to ever be consistent. As the QB, you need to be aware your line sucks, make one to two reads and get the hell outta Dodge, or throw it away.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny will be fine just gotta get his ass in shape. A few of the things he did last night, Carson can't do. But none of it will matter when, regardless of who is back there, they have to dodge three dudes to get back to the line every other carry.
And I'm sure this won't be popular, but Seattle's biggest issue on offense isn't the line, its RW. Making bad decisions, holding the ball far too long and taking way too many sacks for the offense to ever be consistent. As the QB, you need to be aware your line sucks, make one to two reads and get the hell outta Dodge, or throw it away.

Very fair assessment, OL not helping but it's not like Luck or Rodgers ever really have great OLs and they still put pts on the board

Also, RW has a trend going here if ppl haven't noticed - he fucking sucks to start the yr, they make adjustments, then he balls out for 4-6 was

We'll see if it happens again

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very fair assessment, OL not helping but it's not like Luck or Rodgers ever really have great OLs and they still put pts on the board
Also, RW has a trend going here if ppl haven't noticed - he fucking sucks to start the yr, they make adjustments, then he balls out for 4-6 was
We'll see if it happens again
That seems to be the trend - usually happens following their bye week. ... of course that obviously depends on him making to that point with both legs still working. ..