• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason Thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the moves/news not worthy of it's own thread.

The Jets are blowing it up, Mangold and Clady cut, they essentially have no line. David Harris, Revis and Brandon Marshall expected to be cut.

They may not be game changers but could be real solid additions for teams that are a player or 2 away.

Call me crazy but Romo and Marshall in KC makes sense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the moves/news not worthy of it's own thread.

The Jets are blowing it up, Mangold and Clady cut, they essentially have no line. David Harris, Revis and Brandon Marshall expected to be cut.

They may not be game changers but could be real solid additions for teams that are a player or 2 away.

Call me crazy but Romo and Marshall in KC makes sense.

Where is all this money coming from for the Chiefs? I mean I know they can make some cuts to get some decent cap space but you are talking about a QB that will cost probably $15 million at least to bring in and a WR that will cost another $10 million. Then they are still trying to get Eric Berry signed long-term. As of right now the Chiefs have the 2nd least amount of cap space with $5 million. That would barely pay for their draft class.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the money thrown around at these guys who do hit FA. When Stills is looking at 12m, that is nuts. No wonder players want to hit the FA market. As a Pats fan I don't think HT, Bennett, Ryan are back. They will get paid big time. As usual, BB will wait till week two and get those Vets who want a ring...

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the money thrown around at these guys who do hit FA. When Stills is looking at 12m, that is nuts. No wonder players want to hit the FA market. As a Pats fan I don't think HT, Bennett, Ryan are back. They will get paid big time. As usual, BB will wait till week two and get those Vets who want a ring...
I hope they franchise Hightower. I don't think Bennett, Sheard, Ryan, Long, or Branch are going to be back. Only one I think that has a possibility of returning is Branch, but that's only if he takes a one or two year deal.