• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason additions

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the offseason additions for the Fins. The offense has more depth at skill positions. The third WR spot needed an upgrade and hot it from Beckham Jr. and the draft.

The defense could be very good again with the pass rush. Stopping the run is to be determined. DE J Barrett retired. I am glad to here that Ogbah is coming in for a tryout. He could help stop the run. I really like Weaver as the new DC.

I stand by my prediction. The Fins will win the AFC East division.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the offseason additions for the Fins. The offense has more depth at skill positions. The third WR spot needed an upgrade and hot it from Beckham Jr. and the draft.

The defense could be very good again with the pass rush. Stopping the run is to be determined. DE J Barrett retired. I am glad to here that Ogbah is coming in for a tryout. He could help stop the run. I really like Weaver as the new DC.

I stand by my prediction. The Fins will win the AFC East division.
The Fins will be in trouble with their edge rush if Chubb and Phillips aren’t good to go before long. That is a concern for them.

"The injuries to Phillips and Chubb likely correlate to Miami’s 2024 first-round draft pick, linebacker Chop Robinson. In addition to selecting the Penn State product with the 21st overall pick, Miami double-downed in the department and added edge rusher Mohamed Kamara from Colorado State in the fifth round.

Also, veteran edges Andrew Van Ginkel and Emmanuel Ogbah are no longer in Miami, and the interior defensive tackle Christian Wilkins is in Las Vegas with the Raiders."

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still picking the Fins to win the East but they need Chubb and Phillips to return healthy before long - who knows how the edge rushing rookies will produce. O-Line is the other question mark. But the Fins have a lot of talent - Tua is a good QB, they have a lot of explosive playmakers on offense - Hill and Waddle are excellent receivers and I like the addition of OBJ to add depth there and the addition of Jonnu Smith at TE, Mostert and Achane are good RBs, the Fins offense should be one of the NFL’s best. They have some good pieces on D overall, if their edge rushers were healthy coming into the year I would say the D looks strong. They look like the best team in the AFC East - The Bills have a subpar receiving unit and don’t look as strong although they should still be good, the Jets have an excellent D but who knows what Rodgers has left in the tank, and the Pats O is too weak for them to contend. So I’m sticking with the Fins pick.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dolphins hitting the "bargain bin"

added six veterans — Odell Beckham Jr., Calais Campbell, Jordan Poyer, Marcus Maye, Shaquil Barrett and Siran Neal — in their 30s, bringing the 30-and-over club to 12 veterans, all of whom are expected to make the 53-man roster.

Plenty of these aged players were added because of Miami’s cap constraints this offseason, which forced the Dolphins to target players who were willing to accept one-year deals that were cost conscious.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still picking the Fins to win the East but they need Chubb and Phillips to return healthy before long - who knows how the edge rushing rookies will produce. O-Line is the other question mark. But the Fins have a lot of talent - Tua is a good QB, they have a lot of explosive playmakers on offense - Hill and Waddle are excellent receivers and I like the addition of OBJ to add depth there and the addition of Jonnu Smith at TE, Mostert and Achane are good RBs, the Fins offense should be one of the NFL’s best. They have some good pieces on D overall, if their edge rushers were healthy coming into the year I would say the D looks strong. They look like the best team in the AFC East - The Bills have a subpar receiving unit and don’t look as strong although they should still be good, the Jets have an excellent D but who knows what Rodgers has left in the tank, and the Pats O is too weak for them to contend. So I’m sticking with the Fins pick.

Dolphins hitting the "bargain bin"

added six veterans — Odell Beckham Jr., Calais Campbell, Jordan Poyer, Marcus Maye, Shaquil Barrett and Siran Neal — in their 30s, bringing the 30-and-over club to 12 veterans, all of whom are expected to make the 53-man roster.

Plenty of these aged players were added because of Miami’s cap constraints this offseason, which forced the Dolphins to target players who were willing to accept one-year deals that were cost conscious.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have a good mix of veterans and younger players.