• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officiating is pathetic in the NBA

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah--- totally towards the Cavs

seriously you cna fuck off

You're seriously reaching, at one point the Cavs had 22 free throws to 3 in the 1st quarter... are you blind ?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA refs are pretty good overall, but they aren't perfect. And game 4 they were very far from perfect. It happens.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors actually shot 5 more free throws than the Cavs during the game.

Draymond got away with 2 techs because of referee incompetence.

he karate chopped thompson on the back of the neck--- no call- while Love barely breathed on Durant--- a type of play LeBron gets hit 10 times a game- and there is a flagrant

Pachulia purposefully tried to punch shumpert in the junk- and NOTHING.

I mean- this has to be a joke if anyone was saying the Cavs got the benefit of the doubt in game 4. They are freaking out of their minds.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donaghy has zero credibility. The only people that pay any attention to him are the ones who already buy into the conspiracies and are just looking for anything to grasp onto that might support their crazy ideas.

OH really, so a guy that was a ref in the league openly said he cheated and other refs were involved must just be crazy right ? I would say he has more credibility than you do with what happens behind the scenes in the NBA.. So far tonight the refs have sucked both way's, but it's not over yet... Let's see how it play's out no matter who wins...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors actually shot 5 more free throws than the Cavs during the game.

Draymond got away with 2 techs because of referee incompetence.

he karate chopped thompson on the back of the neck--- no call- while Love barely breathed on Durant--- a type of play LeBron gets hit 10 times a game- and there is a flagrant

Pachulia purposefully tried to punch shumpert in the junk- and NOTHING.

I mean- this has to be a joke if anyone was saying the Cavs got the benefit of the doubt in game 4. They are freaking out of their minds.

Um no, refs dogged the Warriors in that game early and set the tone... League got dirty...