• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officially torn ACL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done for the year

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done for the year

It is what it is. He is great when he is on the field, but more times than not he isn't. Prayers for a speedy recovery , but the show must go on. Time for someone else to shine :suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think we will never get the opportunity to see just how great Lee may be.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This injury kinda puts the Anthony Hitchens pick under the microscope. I hope the scouts think Hitchens can eventually be a starter. Seems like a waste to draft a guy in the 4th who doesn't have the potential to start, eventually.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel bad for Lee

hope for speedy recovery and back on the field

Time for somebody to step up and fill in for Lee

Hey Bruce Carter you decided to play yet ? This would be a good time to show the Cowboys and their fans you are not a quitter and have some pride and polish the tarnish off the star you wear on your helmet

just saying

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel bad for Lee

hope for speedy recovery and back on the field

Time for somebody to step up and fill in for Lee

Hey Bruce Carter you decided to play yet ? This would be a good time to show the Cowboys and their fans you are not a quitter and have some pride and polish the tarnish off the star you wear on your helmet

just saying

I'd put Holloman there if it were up to me. My guess is the team may end up putting Durant there and let him and the rookie fight it out while keeping Carter and Holloman on the outsides.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have drafted Telvin Smith

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers OLB Melvin Ingram returned from a 2013 ACL tear suffered on May 14 to play in San Diego's final four regular season games.
Ingram also contributed in the playoffs, starting twice and compiling six tackles to go with an interception. Cowboys MLB Sean Lee's ACL tear occurred on May 27, so he's just two weeks behind Ingram. Dallas has yet to place Lee on injured reserve, perhaps in hopes of a late-season impact. The Cowboys would have to stash Lee either on the reserve/PUP list or I.R./designated for return.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter May 28 - 7:24 PM

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys... all bullshit and rivalry aside. While I thought Dallas was a bit nuts to sign Lee to that deal based on his injury history. Its rather shitty to see his season ended a day into OTA. He is a standup guy who I actually wanted to see reach his full potential (well except for two weeks a year). As a football fan I hope this doesnt derail his career too much. And as a rival I actually wanted to see him on the field this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sadly....I agree

Me too. I can't think of anyone on here that has been as big of a Lee supporter as the two of us. It would be a darn shame if the rest of the world never gets to see what we do...crazy as it sounds this time next year i'll predict him to be one of the best players in the game. He is just so close to a perfect football player other than these damn injuries...

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers OLB Melvin Ingram returned from a 2013 ACL tear suffered on May 14 to play in San Diego's final four regular season games.
Ingram also contributed in the playoffs, starting twice and compiling six tackles to go with an interception. Cowboys MLB Sean Lee's ACL tear occurred on May 27, so he's just two weeks behind Ingram. Dallas has yet to place Lee on injured reserve, perhaps in hopes of a late-season impact. The Cowboys would have to stash Lee either on the reserve/PUP list or I.R./designated for return.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter May 28 - 7:24 PM

God I hope they don't hold out hope and give him an avenue to push himself and possibly reinjure his knee. Just put him on IR and give him time to get right.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I can't think of anyone on here that has been as big of a Lee supporter as the two of us. It would be a darn shame if the rest of the world never gets to see what we do...crazy as it sounds this time next year i'll predict him to be one of the best players in the game. He is just so close to a perfect football player other than these damn injuries...

Well said.
Talent with the attitude of not being out worked is a pure delight to cheer for. They don't come around all that often.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This got comical

No offense Jarntt ... you didnt back the Lee pick Pday did and I did
Next year Carter ... Think Im the only one that backed that one

When I'm for a guy or against a guy .... I remember who took sides ... Really dont even ...

Aint starting shit with you ..... but nuh uh son .... dont even

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to hear this. He's an excellent player but damn is he always getting hurt. I had heard they were thinking of switching him to OLB just to keep him on the field and help keep him healthy.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he doesn't try and rush back, I think it was stupid to have him in ota's with his injury history. He should have been doing mental reps if you ask me. I love Lee's game and i'm w/o question a fan of the guy, Iv'e never trust him and a couple other guys on this roster to stay healthy though...Murray would be another example. I'm just jaded when it comes to these guys and their injuries. I hope he comes back next year and never gets injured again. I wonder how much he will have left in the tank?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Think i'm probably the biggest Dez Bryant fan but, im also worried we will break the bank for him and I don't really think he will remain healthy either. I'm not concerned about his character at all it's more how he plays the game. He plays with a lot of violence and put's his body on the line a lot.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he doesn't try and rush back, I think it was stupid to have him in ota's with his injury history. He should have been doing mental reps if you ask me. I love Lee's game and i'm w/o question a fan of the guy, Iv'e never trust him and a couple other guys on this roster to stay healthy though...Murray would be another example. I'm just jaded when it comes to these guys and their injuries. I hope he comes back next year and never gets injured again. I wonder how much he will have left in the tank?

After so many injuries you just have to wonder if the body just cant take the strain anymore. While I dont think he will be a superstar anymore, I think he will have a totally respectable career( ala Grant Hill or Penny Hardaway). Sorry for the bball references.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This got comical

No offense Jarntt ... you didnt back the Lee pick Pday did and I did
Next year Carter ... Think Im the only one that backed that one

When I'm for a guy or against a guy .... I remember who took sides ... Really dont even ...

Aint starting shit with you ..... but nuh uh son .... dont even

Seriously? you are going to draft day? No it wasn't the pick I wanted on draft day, where did I say otherwise. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about once he was playing for the Cowboys. Unlike some of you I don't make up my mind draft night and refuse to change it for 10 years. I've said since the first time he took the field he should never come off of it for the crap we were playing him behind. To be honest I don't really recall you backing Lee and thought you were saying last offseason you thought Carter was going to be better. You also just said in another thread like two days ago how a bunch of ILBs are better where I said none were, so I'll stick with my recollection on this one. But either way, I don't really give a shit. And Carter...I thought that pick sucked and so far he shouldn't even be on an NFL field other than about 4 games. Let's hope that one changes or we are really screwed goiing forward.