• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Venting Thread AKA ACCCG/Sugar/Lockhart Venting Thread

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter?

Seriously, Va Tech really needed that call to be a catch. That overturned call was flat out demoralizing.

And Va Tech both needed and deserved that win. It's one thing to lose a close game, but to lose it like that really hurt.

not in the scheme of things, but yes i would like to know what they saw, and what they have to say.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm really Jonesin' for some good news about VT sports.

Between the close Michigan loss (that VT should have won), and the two ACC basketball losses (also that VT should have been able to win), I'm sinking into a VT sports-related depression.

I'd really like a lucky break to be in VT's favor, and for the sports teams to start living up to our lofty expectations.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen to that...Saturday is my birthday...maybe the Hokies will give me a gift and beat the ever loving shit out of BC. Though it will take more than 1 win in bball to get the confidence back up

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really Jonesin' for some good news about VT sports.

Between the close Michigan loss (that VT should have won), and the two ACC basketball losses (also that VT should have been able to win), I'm sinking into a VT sports-related depression.

I'd really like a lucky break to be in VT's favor, and for the sports teams to start living up to our lofty expectations.

We will finish very very VERY strong in recruiting.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of the 3 big timers are irtual locks at this point, and the third is someone who I am very confident about. I also (though I don't care about star rankings much) think some of our guys will get bumps on Rivals (DVD, JJ, DT) so the national perception will change.

I think it is funny how perception of a player changes with star bumps, like the player changed or something. Ha ha!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of the 3 big timers are irtual locks at this point, and the third is someone who I am very confident about. I also (though I don't care about star rankings much) think some of our guys will get bumps on Rivals (DVD, JJ, DT) so the national perception will change.

I think it is funny how perception of a player changes with star bumps, like the player changed or something. Ha ha!

Or like how teams don't recruit a kid until he commits to us.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three "very"s?!?! That means were gonna get all three guys!!!!!

Please let me read way too far into it, I need this

Are we reading to much into this statement if we are counting the number of times you typed "very"?

Yes :L :rofl:

I am not that guru on the other board who shall remain nameless. I say what I can, when I can. i don't play games or try and pass on code words.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really venting but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a huge influx of new Hokies over here. TSL's new format is about to make me go blind. I'm sure others feel the same.

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they use that format for their message board? I don't read it for that reason, it is just too time consuming

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they use that format for their message board? I don't read it for that reason, it is just too time consuming

It actually just changed over to vbulletin and you can get rid of that stupid threaded view. It's actually way better now (formatting wise, not sky-is-falling wise)

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually just changed over to vbulletin and you can get rid of that stupid threaded view. It's actually way better now (formatting wise, not sky-is-falling wise)

Even with the threaded view, I don't like it. You still have to click each response and there is just something about it that is offputting to me, aside from the regular we're doomed mentality over there. But maybe that's just me.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not really venting but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a huge influx of new Hokies over here. TSL's new format is about to make me go blind. I'm sure others feel the same.

Man this board has really taken off in the past couple months we must have like 10 new members or more. We need some kind of sign in sheet or something :think:

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the threaded view, I don't like it. You still have to click each response and there is just something about it that is offputting to me, aside from the regular we're doomed mentality over there. But maybe that's just me.

No, you can change it to Topic View and get rid of that crap, no more clicking!