• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,735.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....

What team will come up with the goods to trade for Bledsoe?

If things continue the way they have, he will either sign the 1 yr qualifying offer or the Suns will just trade him.

No point in having a malcontempt in the lockerrom.

I'm guessing they knew this was a possibility and that's why they signed Thomas.

I love me some Bledsoe.

But, he is insane if he thinks he's a max player.

But, that's what happens when guys like Wall, Kyrie, and soon to be Rubio, max out before they have accomplished anything.

* Wall got his deal before the Wiz made the playoffs*

And as much as I like him, Eric has accomplished far less than the other three I named.

Bledsoe for Monroe would be nice. But, the Pistons would never do that.

Things aren’t looking good when it comes to negotiations between the Phoenix Suns and their restricted free agent star guard Eric Bledsoe. According to league sources, an “ominous development” has arisen with sides still “very far apart” in contract negotiations. It has even escalated to the point where the “relationship is on the express lane to being ruined,” a source with knowledge of the situation informed CSNNW.com.

The Suns offered Bledsoe a four-year, $48 million deal with declining salaries each year, two sources said. That proposal was quickly turned down. Bledsoe’s camp is putting a max price tag on the player Suns Head Coach Jeff Hornacek called “a Top-10 player in the NBA in coming years”

Mecca, BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS!!! Only way that gets better is if you could incorporate cheese into it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....

What team will come up with the goods to trade for Bledsoe?

If things continue the way they have, he will either sign the 1 yr qualifying offer or the Suns will just trade him.

No point in having a malcontempt in the lockerrom.

I'm guessing they knew this was a possibility and that's why they signed Thomas.

I love me some Bledsoe.

But, he is insane if he thinks he's a max player.

But, that's what happens when guys like Wall, Kyrie, and soon to be Rubio, max out before they have accomplished anything.

* Wall got his deal before the Wiz made the playoffs*

And as much as I like him, Eric has accomplished far less than the other three I named.

Bledsoe for Monroe would be nice. But, the Pistons would never do that.

Th

uhhh speak for yourself on Rubio and Wall

Kyrie?

Rookie of the Year

2 time All Star, 1 time starter- guys that have made 2 all star teams that young? Kobe, Shaq, Isiah, LeBron, KG- THATS IT- end of list---

All-Star MVP

and most game winning shots in the NBA since he has come into the league

get off Kyrie !

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca, BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS!!! Only way that gets better is if you could incorporate cheese into it.

bacon wrapped tator tots? cmon DJ- your face already looks like a decade old catchers mitt and your not even 50....easy on the fried food

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the EFF is Ivan Johnson?
Apparently no one we have ever heard of....

The Dallas Mavericks announced the signing of power forward Ivan Johnson on Tuesday afternoon. Johnson spent last season playing for the Zhejiang Golden Bulls in the Chinese Basketball Association, where he attempted seven three-pointers a game and made 32 percent of them. He did not particularly love his time there.
Johnson, exclusively a bruiser and rebounder when he played for the Atlanta Hawks from 2012 to 2014, played for Dallas' summer league team this month in Las Vegas. In one game, he was ejected for saying, "Really, motherf---er?" to a referee when he didn't get a call he wanted. This sort of thing is part of the Ivan Johnson experience.
In five summer league games, he averaged 7.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest, and he shot 4-for-20 overall from long range. It wasn't the best showing he could have hoped for, not by any means, but his stroke looked OK and it was enough for the Mavs to want another look at him.
While there's no guarantee that Johnson will make the team, training camp will give him a great opportunity. There aren't a lot of stretch fours who can actually bang around the basket, and if he can become a consistent outside threat he'd be an absolute bargain on a minimum contract.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do have to giveyour Lakers huge props on getting Randle though DJ...

I honestly think he could be the 3rd best player in this class EASILY--- and be a multi- multi time all star eventually....

after Wiggins and Parker- who HAD to go #1 and #2- id definitely have taken Randle #3....super talented, not afraid to mix it up......he can only use 1 hand right now which is gonna hurt him early- but once he gets proficient with both he will be a monster to deal with on the block....I think he could be similar to Z Randolph eventually

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the EFF is Ivan Johnson?

Played for the Hawks.

* barely*

But, got caught up when the NBA went into the mini-lockout and couldn't get out of his deal in China :lol:.

He's no Star in the making at age 30.

But, he showed to be a decent rebounder and defender the tail end of his last Season in Atlanta when he got minutes.

I wanted the Clippers to sign him before the playoffs, when the Chinese Season ended.

He destroyed Dudes in that league.

But, so did Marbury and Telafair. So, I take that with a grain of salt :noidea:.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm going to do what's best for me," Durant said. "It's hard to talk about that right now when I've got two years left in Oklahoma City. I'm just going to focus on that. I'm not going to make a decision based on what anybody else does. I grew up watching the Bullets/Wizards. I grew up taking the train to that arena, all the time, to watch Georgetown, the Bullets, the Washington Mystics. That whole city is a part of me. It's in my blood. I love going back home, seeing my family and playing there, but I love Oklahoma City too."

Still, the speculation is hard to escape. Durant said he went home this summer for a family reunion but didn't go out much. Asked if that was because he's constantly asked about coming back to the D.C. area someday, Durant smiled and laughed.

No wonder James wants Love right now.

Wizards potentially could be monsters in a few years.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm going to do what's best for me," Durant said. "It's hard to talk about that right now when I've got two years left in Oklahoma City. I'm just going to focus on that. I'm not going to make a decision based on what anybody else does. I grew up watching the Bullets/Wizards. I grew up taking the train to that arena, all the time, to watch Georgetown, the Bullets, the Washington Mystics. That whole city is a part of me. It's in my blood. I love going back home, seeing my family and playing there, but I love Oklahoma City too."

Still, the speculation is hard to escape. Durant said he went home this summer for a family reunion but didn't go out much. Asked if that was because he's constantly asked about coming back to the D.C. area someday, Durant smiled and laughed.

No wonder James wants Love right now.

Wizards potentially could be monsters in a few years.

The window is closing for Lebron.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhh speak for yourself on Rubio and Wall

Kyrie?

Rookie of the Year

2 time All Star, 1 time starter- guys that have made 2 all star teams that young? Kobe, Shaq, Isiah, LeBron, KG- THATS IT- end of list---

All-Star MVP

and most game winning shots in the NBA since he has come into the league

get off Kyrie !

Simmer down, Sparky:lol:

If it makes you feel any better, I think that there are only 2 guys in the NBA that are worthy of max deals.

Durant and Lebron.

So, just imagine how I feel about the Parsons/Gordon Haywards of the world.

But, you gotta pay to play:noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer down, Sparky:lol:

If it makes you feel any better, I think that there are only 2 guys in the NBA that are worthy of max deals.

Durant and Lebron.

So, just imagine how I feel about the Parsons/Gordon Haywards of the world.

But, you gotta pay to play:noidea:

very very true......

I dunno--- i think its crazy that Kyrie is still only 22....and really-- when he came into the league at 19 with 10 college games under his belt and he looked like he was a little kid- and still performed at a very high level.

Now that he has actually phyiscally matured and got into an NBA weight room- he is going to be a lot better equipped to play D and stave off those minor injuries that nicked him up here or there (and people- a lot of those games Kyrie sat he would have played if the Cavs were in it as opposed to near the top of the lotto)- so we shall see how it goes

I think Kyrie is going to have a really big year and open up some eyes---- and being on National television about 25 times should help as well!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very very true......

I dunno--- i think its crazy that Kyrie is still only 22....and really-- when he came into the league at 19 with 10 college games under his belt and he looked like he was a little kid- and still performed at a very high level.

Now that he has actually phyiscally matured and got into an NBA weight room- he is going to be a lot better equipped to play D and stave off those minor injuries that nicked him up here or there (and people- a lot of those games Kyrie sat he would have played if the Cavs were in it as opposed to near the top of the lotto)- so we shall see how it goes

I think Kyrie is going to have a really big year and open up some eyes---- and being on National television about 25 times should help as well!!!

I agree.

Look at the improvement Wall made after being surrounded by talent.

Curry and Lillard had the luxury of playing with talent. So, they had a clear advantage over Kyrie.

Now that he got paid, and no longer has to be the alpha, I think he will excel.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Kyrie alongside Lebron and maybe Love will be a beast. He is underrated IMO anyway, he didn't have much scoring around him. Imagine if Wiggins stays he could become legit in a couple years as well. Doubt they get to keep him though.