• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry actually plays D, I think they should start him and bring Swaggy off the bench. Kobe and Swaggy in the starting lineup is redundant since they never met a shot they don't like.

Die.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAMU, sorry if this sends the wrong message. Just wanted to let you know I forgive you for all the times you started stuff daily and got angry. Miserable even.

He's just laughing it up over there.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A Zillion?

There are 55 posters that have posted > 10 times on this thread.

4 of those are Cavs fans.

Shaneman - he's the 1 you're referring to that's always been there
Me - told my story more time than people care to hear, I'm sure
WiggyRuss - He's new to SportsHoopla but been verified by the FN people as having always been a cavs fun
LTCF - I think he came from FN too?

Pretty sure Wamu said he's not really a cavs fan, even though he's a general ohio sports fan?

Anyway... its still the offseason, I'm sure there'll be more. There is not doubt that there are many more Cavs fans in the world today than there were a few weeks ago... but when it comes to people that care enough about sports to be hanging out on a sports forum... those guys are gonna be pretty loyal to their sports past, IMO.
Thanks for the forensic analysis...

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho]Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive - YouTube[/ame]

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, the Mavericks bagged another one.

They are gonna be tough next year.

Jessica Camerato: Mavericks announce signing free agent Ivan Johnson Twitter @JCameratoNBA .

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep :agree:.

It will take advantage of Young's strengths too.

First and foremost, Swaggy is a shooter.

Plus, for all the things Boozer is lacking, pick and pop aint one of them.

This offense will suit his style much better than it did Gasol's.

Sounds like he's gonna bring Randle along slowly, which I like.

If he earns a starting spot, so be it.

But, starting Carlos at the 4 is the right move to start the Season.

I just don't see him being successful at the 3.

Agree 100%. I think Randle may well be starting by the end of the season, but I like the idea of him watching and learning from Boozer for awhile. The Lakers aren't going on any title run this season, so no reason to put unnecessary pressure on him.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO RAIDERS GO

The Fiesta City's newest NFL franchise.

I like the sound of it.

Make it happen San Antonio.

Silver and Black city.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring an unexpected change of heart by the league, Christmas in Miami will feature LeBron James’ much-anticipated return to Miami, in an opposing uniform.

Though the NBA’s schedule will not be finalized and released until mid-August, an unofficial internal schedule of select games has Cleveland playing the Heat in Miami on Christmas on ABC, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The game likely would be played at either 2:30 or 5 p.m. that day, depending on what other game is selected for ABC that day.

ABC wants Heat-Cavaliers that day and the NBA is sensitive to ABC's wishes. James returned to the Cavaliers this offseason after spending four seasons with the Heat.

Read more here: 6 p.m.: LeBron's looming return to Miami; 20 notes, quotes, thoughts from Tuesday Fins practice; Two new UM commitments | Sports Buzz

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....

What team will come up with the goods to trade for Bledsoe?

If things continue the way they have, he will either sign the 1 yr qualifying offer or the Suns will just trade him.

No point in having a malcontempt in the lockerrom.

I'm guessing they knew this was a possibility and that's why they signed Thomas.

I love me some Bledsoe.

But, he is insane if he thinks he's a max player.

But, that's what happens when guys like Wall, Kyrie, and soon to be Rubio, max out before they have accomplished anything.

* Wall got his deal before the Wiz made the playoffs*

And as much as I like him, Eric has accomplished far less than the other three I named.

Bledsoe for Monroe would be nice. But, the Pistons would never do that.

Things aren’t looking good when it comes to negotiations between the Phoenix Suns and their restricted free agent star guard Eric Bledsoe. According to league sources, an “ominous development” has arisen with sides still “very far apart” in contract negotiations. It has even escalated to the point where the “relationship is on the express lane to being ruined,” a source with knowledge of the situation informed CSNNW.com.

The Suns offered Bledsoe a four-year, $48 million deal with declining salaries each year, two sources said. That proposal was quickly turned down. Bledsoe’s camp is putting a max price tag on the player Suns Head Coach Jeff Hornacek called “a Top-10 player in the NBA in coming years”

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, the Mavericks bagged another one.

They are gonna be tough next year.

Jessica Camerato: Mavericks announce signing free agent Ivan Johnson Twitter @JCameratoNBA .

who the EFF is Ivan Johnson?