• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised one bit, if Love is on the roster come the start of the season, nor would I be surprised if they kept him past the trade deadline.

You don't think there could be Lockerroom issues?

I would think he'd be gone by the start of the Season.

But, you could be right.

No point in rushing if the offers are basura :noidea:.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think there could be Lockerroom issues?

I would think he'd be gone by the start of the Season.

But, you could be right.

No point in rushing if the offers are basura :noidea:.

I haven't heard of any lockerroom issues, unless Love is smarting from Rubio's little jabs after the season ended.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard of any lockerroom issues, unless Love is smarting from Rubio's little jabs after the season ended.

What do you think of the latest rumor?

Wiggins, Bennett, Picks and cap relief for Love and KMart?

I guess the Wolves have no interest in Waiters with my guy, Zach, on the roster.

The deal reportedly on the table from Cleveland for Kevin Love is No. 1 picks Andrew Wiggins, last year’s No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett (who looked good at Summer League) plus one or two first round picks.

Cleveland is looking around the league to get more parts to put in a deal, specifically non-guaranteed contracts, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are pursuing trade components to include as part of a package with Minnesota to acquire All-Star forward Kevin Love, league sources told Yahoo Sports….

The Cavaliers are working to obtain non-guaranteed contracts that could be a part of a package for Love, allowing the Cavaliers to deliver players that could be released immediately upon completion of a deal, sources said. This would give Minnesota salary-cap relief as part of a trade.

Those other pieces are likely to add Kevin Martin to the deal. Minnesota has wanted to dump Martin and his salary (three years, $21.3 million left on his deal) in any Love deal, and frankly Martin could provide some shooting the Cavs could use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Love the Bulls driving up the price here for their division rival whom they must feel will sign Kevin Love soon enough anyway. Seems like this is a done deal barring the Warriors having a change of heart. However, the Warriors must feel that if everyone was healthy that they would be a force with their current team.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Randle. But, you still thought he could be dealt for Bledsoe:whistle:.

The Season won't start for several Months.

The way things are going, a Love deal probably won't get done, by any team, anytime soon.

The Cavs needed to get all their other deals done before they signed Wiggins because he puts them over the cap.

No matter what, Minny would be insane not to demand that he be part of the deal.

I didn't say the trade was going down, just said what I saw from AZ sports.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m
Why would A-Wiggins trump any offer for Love from Bulls or anyone else? Because Wiggins is potential superstar Wolves can't otherwise get

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think of the latest rumor?

Wiggins, Bennett, Picks and cap relief for Love and KMart?

I guess the Wolves have no interest in Waiters with my guy, Zach, on the roster.

The deal reportedly on the table from Cleveland for Kevin Love is No. 1 picks Andrew Wiggins, last year’s No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett (who looked good at Summer League) plus one or two first round picks.

Cleveland is looking around the league to get more parts to put in a deal, specifically non-guaranteed contracts, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are pursuing trade components to include as part of a package with Minnesota to acquire All-Star forward Kevin Love, league sources told Yahoo Sports….

The Cavaliers are working to obtain non-guaranteed contracts that could be a part of a package for Love, allowing the Cavaliers to deliver players that could be released immediately upon completion of a deal, sources said. This would give Minnesota salary-cap relief as part of a trade.

Those other pieces are likely to add Kevin Martin to the deal. Minnesota has wanted to dump Martin and his salary (three years, $21.3 million left on his deal) in any Love deal, and frankly Martin could provide some shooting the Cavs could use.

That's just it. They are nothing but rumors. I mean, it would make no sense for Flip to have made himself the coach if he didn't think Love was going to be here, especially after RUMORS that they were close to making offers to a couple of the candidates.

Again, Love has never said he didn't want to be in MN.... only that he wants to be on a winning team.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say the trade was going down, just said what I saw from AZ sports.

DJ- Have u heard? Some guy from
AZ sports saying Randle, Hill & Houston's 1st for Bledsoe....

Trending on Twitter.

Mecca- Didn't they just sign him last week?
He can't be traded for a month.

How is this different than speculating about Wiggins being traded?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All comes down to if that's our offer or not. I have my doubts

GS is better off not making that deal IMO... losing Barnes n Klay for an upgraded Lee(I'm not sure if true but just to say it is) is silly IMO... really lose the identity of the assume Warriors offense...

but lets see how Kerr does... If Kerr requires an inside presence then different story.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it. They are nothing but rumors. I mean, it would make no sense for Flip to have made himself the coach if he didn't think Love was going to be here, especially after RUMORS that they were close to making offers to a couple of the candidates.

Again, Love has never said he didn't want to be in MN.... only that he wants to be on a winning team.

Okay, I get that.

All the rumors can make you dizzy.

But, you think it's just the talking heads speculating that he told them he will not re-up?

I mean, things can change quickly.

He said the same thing about Cleveland, pre-Lebron and Aldridge has had 1 foot out the door in Portland, for years, until they drafted Lillard.

But, that's an awful lot of smoke if he has not actually said any of those things.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I get that.

All the rumors can make you dizzy.

But, you think it's just the talking heads speculating that he told them he will not re-up?

I mean, things can change quickly.

He said the same thing about Cleveland, pre-Lebron and Aldridge has had 1 foot out the door in Portland, for years, until they drafted Lillard.

But, that's an awful lot of smoke if he has not actually said any of those things.

Not really that much smoke. He said he was opting out after the 3rd year, and wasn't willing to sign an extension. He never said he wanted out of Minnesota, only that he wanted to get to a winning situation - a playoff team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Lowe: I think this GSW roster has some (small) championship equity, but that they could also look back on this summer w/ regret.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like our front office thinks losing klay and lee for love is to much just to get love. Bummer

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp.....Looks like it's about that time for me to go back into a major NBA depression.

If Donald's not gone by the start of the Season, Doc, some players and every sponsor will be :gaah:.

* Updates resume to apply for Phoenix Suns full-time fandom *

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne · 13m

Clippers CEO Dick Parsons was asked about the $2 billion sale price, "If Steve goes away, I don't know how you get to that number again"

Parsons: "If none of your sponsors want to sponsor you, your coach doesn’t want to coach, players don’t want to play, what do you have?"

Parsons says in meetings w/ Clippers sponsors, he's heard "We're in so long as Donald Sterling is out" so he thinks there's substantial risk.

Parsons couldn't get into specifics of conversion he had with Chris Paul but if Sterling is the owner, concern is players will seek an exit.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp.....Looks like it's about that time for me to go back into a major NBA depression.

If Donald's not gone by the start of the Season, Doc, some players and every sponsor will be :gaah:.

* Updates resume to apply for Phoenix Suns full-time fandom *

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne · 13m

Clippers CEO Dick Parsons was asked about the $2 billion sale price, "If Steve goes away, I don't know how you get to that number again"

Parsons: "If none of your sponsors want to sponsor you, your coach doesn’t want to coach, players don’t want to play, what do you have?"

Parsons says in meetings w/ Clippers sponsors, he's heard "We're in so long as Donald Sterling is out" so he thinks there's substantial risk.

Parsons couldn't get into specifics of conversion he had with Chris Paul but if Sterling is the owner, concern is players will seek an exit.

I just don't get how this matters so much. Just play the damn game

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1