• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official NXT thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts from NXT on Wednesday and a spoiler for next week

Is it me or they doing an odd couple tag team with Knight and Grimes?

Scott and Escobar Screams show stealer

But it looks like a money main event

I can't stand how they are doing the breakout tourney. Gacy or Briggs should have won. They Fucking have the WWE look

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. IMO i was actually waiting on it to happen because the WWE being so god damn Predictable.

Tweener might work but you would have to push someone quickly and that was not worked out well in the Past.

Frankie given a few Months could be Capable in that role. Same for the new one from Japan but that spotty appearances by her worry me a bit.

Maybe Candice might be a good filler as well.

they’re gonna push that trash calls zoey stark

they’re already ramming her Mediocre ass down our throats

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts from NXT on Wednesday and a spoiler for next week

Is it me or they doing an odd couple tag team with Knight and Grimes?

Scott and Escobar Screams show stealer

But it looks like a money main event

I can't stand how they are doing the breakout tourney. Gacy or Briggs should have won. They Fucking have the WWE look

rip Bronson Reed

losing to an unathletic dude 1/4 his size

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering.

What did you guys think of one of my Favorites Ilya Dragoniov?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering.

What did you guys think of one of my Favorites Ilya Dragoniov?

Don't watch enough of UK to have an opinion. With all the cuts going around, I'm shocked NXT UK is still a thing

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candace LeRae and Johnny Gargano announced today that they're expecting a baby.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WALTER/Ilja is a sure fire match of the year candidate.

Cole/O'Reilly was pretty damn good as well. It's gonna be Cole's last NXT match for sure. Now its just a matter of if his next appearance is on WWE or AEW television. Also, cool shoutout to Britt Baker during the match when he used the Lockjaw

Joe/Kross was just ok. Joe looked like a dude that hasn't wrestled in awhile. And I'm sorry, but I've been giving him the benefit of doubt, but Karrion Kross just lacks it. He's not bad. He has some things going for him. But there's just something missing about him.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cole/O'Reilly was pretty damn good as well. It's gonna be Cole's last NXT match for sure. Now its just a matter of if his next appearance is on WWE or AEW television. Also, cool shoutout to Britt Baker during the match when he used the Lockjaw

Joe/Kross was just ok. Joe looked like a dude that hasn't wrestled in awhile. And I'm sorry, but I've been giving him the benefit of doubt, but Karrion Kross just lacks it. He's not bad. He has some things going for him. But there's just something missing about him.
I’ll watch the Walter and Cole matches. The first Walter/Iija match was really good from what I remember, so I doubt this one will disappoint either. For me, the best match of the year so far is Ibushi/White from night two of Wrestle Kingdom.
I’m just wondering if Cole does sign with AEW (maybe the lockjaw was a hint? :noidea:) when the best time for him to debut would be. I’m guessing at All Out? Probably would want to leave time to breathe to let the Punk debut soak in and before Danielson comes in as well.
As for Kross, I guess it’s a good thing being a good wrestler isn’t completely necessary on the main roster. So that’ll be two guys likely not coming back to NXT as the new transitional period starts happening.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll watch the Walter and Cole matches. The first Walter/Iija match was really good from what I remember, so I doubt this one will disappoint either. For me, the best match of the year so far is Ibushi/White from night two of Wrestle Kingdom.
I’m just wondering if Cole does sign with AEW (maybe the lockjaw was a hint? :noidea:) when the best time for him to debut would be. I’m guessing at All Out? Probably would want to leave time to breathe to let the Punk debut soak in and before Danielson comes in as well.
As for Kross, I guess it’s a good thing being a good wrestler isn’t completely necessary on the main roster. So that’ll be two guys likely not coming back to NXT as the new transitional period starts happening.

If he does go to AEW, I'd debut him ASAP and put him with The Elite. Given their history and BTE, have him showing back up be the catalyst that starts blowing them up from the inside. Basically long term payoff from when they "killed him" on BTE and kicked him out of the group when he left ROH to go to WWE.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does go to AEW, I'd debut him ASAP and put him with The Elite. Given their history and BTE, have him showing back up be the catalyst that starts blowing them up from the inside. Basically long term payoff from when they "killed him" on BTE and kicked him out of the group when he left ROH to go to WWE.
I feel like you could debut him at All Out and have him interfere and cost Christian the match and do the angle you came up with. That way, he’s in a prominent spot on the card against Christian but not in the main event right off the bat.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought Cole/kor fell a bit flat.

idk, I love kross. But he needs a new finisher.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watch a lot of UK. Never miss a week.

You can see why he, Ilya, is one of my favorites.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1630364531629.jpeg
Who in the hell thought that this logo was a good idea?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the colors will vary based on the ads they do for it but I think the lettering works pretty well
No problem with the lettering but not a fan of whatever they’re going for with the color scheme(s).