• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Free Agency Thread (Post all signings here)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Cole
Matt Flynn still wants to sign with the Dolphins, but the team is low-balling the offer, thinking he'll take it just to play for Philbin.

I love this news. I'd rather have Flynn in Seattle than Tannehill.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King:

"RT @MikeKlis: Broncos meeting with Peyton Manning, offering $60 million over 5 years."

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with free-agent G Nate Livings (Bengals) on a five-year, $19 million deal. The contract includes $6.2 million in guaranteed money.

Read more: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

The Carolina Panthers signed free-agent DB Haruki Nakamura (Ravens) to a three-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed.

The Carolina Panthers released DT DeMario Pressley.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this question directed toward me or the 49ers? For the record, I'm not trying to bring back Alex

It's directed towards the 49ers.

Alex does not represent sustained success. He represents the "Hey we almost went to the superbowl with this guy let's see if we can do it again" thought process.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is this question directed toward me or the 49ers? For the record, I'm not trying to bring back Alex

4 things that are happening right now that we((The fans)) don't know about..

1.49ers are waiting on on a team to make a offer to Peyton manning so they can make a counter offer

2.Alex smith is holding out for more money

3.49ers are going to try in trade for the rights to Andrew Luck!!

4.They are interested in flynn but not saying anything

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ain't much.

By old Peyton standards I completely agree. But this is a high risk, past the pinnacle of his career, hasn't played in a year Peyton - Honestly, I think a 60m/30gtd is respectfully generous - if those are the correct numbers.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's directed towards the 49ers.

Alex does not represent sustained success. He represents the "Hey we almost went to the superbowl with this guy let's see if we can do it again" thought process.

I have to believe the future intent for Alex is to keep him for other reasons than to just be our starter.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The San Francisco 49ers worked out free-agent QB Peyton Manning (Colts) earlier this week and put him through a physical.

That is pretty amazing if the 49ers did that without anyone finding out about it until now... considering about 30 minutes ago the NFL Network was broadcasting a video from a helicopter following a cargo van that carried Broncos reps to Manning's workout at Duke. Every move Manning made was being reported...

Harbaugh and Baalke must be ninjas.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4 things that are happening right now that we((The fans)) don't know about..

1.49ers are waiting on on a team to make a offer to Peyton manning so they can make a counter offer

2.Alex smith is holding out for more money

3.49ers are going to try in trade for the rights to Andrew Luck!!

4.They are interested in flynn but not saying anything

So where did you get all those things you just wrote if you include yourself as being not in the know???

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the San Francisco 49ers have emerged as one of the three finalists to sign free agent quarterback Peyton Manning.

The other two teams are the Denver Broncos and Tennessee Titans. According to Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals “have been advised that they are to proceed as if they will not get Peyton Manning.”

We already knew the Dolphins were out.

Schefter, who broke the 49ers news on SportsCenter early Friday afternoon, reported that San Francisco secretly sent club officials to watch Manning throw at Duke University last Tuesday night. The 49ers’ representatives were said to be “very impressed with what they saw.”

The Niners have already given Manning a physical.

And this explains whey they haven’t re-signed free agent quarterback Alex Smith yet.

49ers jump into the Peyton Manning sweepstakes | ProFootballTalk

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the San Francisco 49ers would like to re-sign free-agent WR/KR Ted Ginn Jr. and hope he ultimately decides to return to the team. Ginn wants to join a team that will use him as a wide receiver. He told the Detroit Free Press earlier in the week that he wants to be known as a receiver, not a special teams returner. Ginn was only in on 34 percent of the 49ers' offensive snaps in 2012, catching just 19 passes.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nathan Jahnke:

Another Raven going to the Colts. S Tom Zbikowski allowed 10 catches on 15 throws over the last 4 years.