• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Free Agency Thread (Post all signings here)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
La Canfora:

Mario Williams not expected to sign in BUF tonight. Will take time with the visit and has at least one other visit scheduled

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be really surprised if we signed Eric Wright. We brought back Rogers and have both of our starters from last year on the roster plus the up and coming rookie in Culliver, not to mention the signing of Cox. Eric Wright is a starting caliber CB and will likely want to start somewhere, I just know if he's going to be able to come in and take a spot away from someone who is established.

well, Jim and trent have stated they want competition at every position. I would like to see someone more consistent than Brown as the starter personally.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La Canfora:

Mario Williams not expected to sign in BUF tonight. Will take time with the visit and has at least one other visit scheduled

dadburnit!!!!!!!

I wanted him tonight

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be really surprised if we signed Eric Wright. We brought back Rogers and have both of our starters from last year on the roster plus the up and coming rookie in Culliver, not to mention the signing of Cox. Eric Wright is a starting caliber CB and will likely want to start somewhere, I just know if he's going to be able to come in and take a spot away from someone who is established.

Agreed. Especially with dire need remaining at wide receiver and the offensive line.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La Canfora:

Now that is a shocker. Everyone expected him to sign.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really happy that we went and re-signed Rogers and like Ray, I'm sure that once we see the breakdown we'll love this deal. We get to bring back out two pro bowl DB's, which is something we haven't had in a long time.

I like the way Cox will fit into this, that would allow Rogers to stay inside in Nickle situations, I could be overracting to the Giants games but I still have nightmares about Victor Cruz.

I would rep the shit out of you for that if it would let me. My sentiments exactly. Very excited about both signings. I remember there were a lot of us who wanted Cox in the draft. If he plays like he did against AJ Green in college and buys into the mentality here, he's a steal.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Marvez:

#Bills had things scheduled 4 tomorrow with Mario Williams. He may very well head to #Jaguars for visit, but that's what I know from source

Tania Ganguli:

Looked into the report that Mario Williams is scheduled to visit the #Jaguars. Source tells me it is "not true at all."

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even more on Costanzo. He received a $400,000 signing bonus.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Marvez:

#Bills had things scheduled 4 tomorrow with Mario Williams. He may very well head to #Jaguars for visit, but that's what I know from source

Why on Earth would Mario Williams want to play in either of those places? I understand they are going to throw money at him like crazy but damn. First off, both of those cities suck. Who the crap would want to live in either of those places? Second of all, both of those teams suck. Neither of them is a threat to win a superbowl or even make the playoffs in the forseeable future. Williams could end up playing his best years with a crappy team and never get a shot at the big one. I just don't like it.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Inman‏@CamInman

"Blake Costanzo left the 49ers to join the Bears for a two-year, $2 million deal with a $400,000 signing bonus, per a league source"

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on Earth would Mario Williams want to play in either of those places? I understand they are going to throw money at him like crazy but damn. First off, both of those cities suck. Who the crap would want to live in either of those places? Second of all, both of those teams suck. Neither of them is a threat to win a superbowl or even make the playoffs in the forseeable future. Williams could end up playing his best years with a crappy team and never get a shot at the big one. I just don't like it.

+ 1. he could pretty much have his choice of where he wanted to go.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey! Buffalo is a great city, might be cold but that's it.

we're also not far away from the playoffs, just have to avoid injuries

though I admit that's easier said than done :burt: